Southwest meet

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think we are coming across keen :D come on already lets do this meet!!!!!

I did think that lol, but i can't wait for this to happen, even if my car would get seriously shown up, but meh id just be looking at GTi's drooling lol :)

Think everyones just busy preparing for E38 guys so after that things will probably get rolling :shades:

Oh yeh forgot about that, i can't go until next year due to work and stuff, and hopefully i eill get my head round what goes on there and how to get involved in CL stuff, but until then this south west meet is my only hope at seeing a GTi :(

Oh yeh forgot about that, i can't go until next year due to work and stuff, and hopefully i eill get my head round what goes on there and how to get involved in CL stuff, but until then this south west meet is my only hope at seeing a GTi :(

Ha ha dont stress I'll be there with mine, Clairey has hers and sure there'll be a few more :D E38 is fab, I went last year but got to give it a miss this year due to something else, will be there next year though. Although dare I say it, ESP on this site, I went to BVF in June and it wiped the floor with Edition :ph34r:

Hey ill be there in my gti too. Mine is bog standard, no mods or owt but its spanking clean with 22k on the clock. I just love that. Aparently their are meets with kev cars all the time in plymouth. If i hear of a car park meet ill let you know if ya want? Need to link with dark stryder he prob knows more. Cant afford the time or money to go to ED. Balls. Like you dude this meet is all i have :(

Ha ha cool. Thats mine name spelt and pronounced as my dad was from the valleys. I never knew but everyone takes the piss in england but ive never lived in wales so i wouldnt know lol. My sisters are called Nerys and Delyth, we be a hard core taffy named bunch lol :P

At least i will see some GTi's then!!! :P Can't wait now, but my car is probs gunna be the only 1.0e there i would imagine.....not very popular, but does the job, i get ripped sooooo badly for it by my mates and stuff, plus i could show that the Lupo is cool with some pics and stuff of our meet :):)

Awesome, this would be the best meet ever for me then!!!!! :) i would like to find out what you have done to get your extra 5.8bhp as well lol, im sure it makes all the difference with the underpowered (but still nippy) 1.0l engine, would be good to compare stats and stuff on the day ;)

Cheers, James.

dude if it was all about speed i would have got a type r or 182. fact is these cars have an effect on you as a driver and owner. its not shovanistic and its beautiful in a different way to most and oozes character. i always got stick off my mates but hey, its good to be different and lupos freakin rock end of :D

dude if it was all about speed i would have got a type r or 182. fact is these cars have an effect on you as a driver and owner. its not shovanistic and its beautiful in a different way to most and oozes character. i always got stick off my mates but hey, its good to be different and lupos freakin rock end of :D

Cheers matey, thats why i come on here, cause everyone appreciates it for what it is and not what it isnt if you know what i mean, and i get a good feeling when im at college and there are 8000 cars in the car park and mine is the only Lupo there, and with the mods i have done to the car, people stop and look which just doesnt happen if you see a corsa or 106. I love it regardless, just as much as you love your GTi i would imagine (which is very smart indeed might i say) and would love to buy it off you if you even decide to sell in the future ;)

Cheers, James.

Cheers matey, thats why i come on here, cause everyone appreciates it for what it is and not what it isnt if you know what i mean, and i get a good feeling when im at college and there are 8000 cars in the car park and mine is the only Lupo there, and with the mods i have done to the car, people stop and look which just doesnt happen if you see a corsa or 106. I love it regardless, just as much as you love your GTi i would imagine (which is very smart indeed might i say) and would love to buy it off you if you even decide to sell in the future ;)

Cheers, James.

cheers matey, i had my sport for 2 years and now i have the big daddy i wont be sellin for time i dont think ha ha. its what ive always aspired for. hd to travel 230 miles to get it. glad you love yours too mate, even when i see a little 1.0 it brings a smile to my face, they are proper cheaky little numbers, saxo boys can stick their tinny french hoopties up their bums. loop diddy loop any day of the week boi :)

cheers matey, i had my sport for 2 years and now i have the big daddy i wont be sellin for time i dont think ha ha. its what ive always aspired for. hd to travel 230 miles to get it. glad you love yours too mate, even when i see a little 1.0 it brings a smile to my face, they are proper cheaky little numbers, saxo boys can stick their tinny french hoopties up their bums. loop diddy loop any day of the week boi :)

HAha, cheers mate, will be looking forward to seeing you at our south west meet...ill bring a towel to wipe off the drool lol. Saxo's do my head in anyway, good thing about my mates is they mostly all have VW's, but im the only Loop....so im easy to pick on lol :(;) i will own a GTi one day, but they are soooo expensive and i just think that unless i win the lottery it will be a bugger to get hold of one, but we have all got to have an aim in life and i think owning a Lupo GTi shall be mine :)

HAha, cheers mate, will be looking forward to seeing you at our south west meet...ill bring a towel to wipe off the drool lol. Saxo's do my head in anyway, good thing about my mates is they mostly all have VW's, but im the only Loop....so im easy to pick on lol :(;) i will own a GTi one day, but they are soooo expensive and i just think that unless i win the lottery it will be a bugger to get hold of one, but we have all got to have an aim in life and i think owning a Lupo GTi shall be mine :)

yes mate it was looking unachievable for me until my gran died bless her. she left me 4k so i used that and traded my sport to get mine. kind of lucky and unlucky really. thankyou gran love and miss you :)

yes mate it was looking unachievable for me until my gran died bless her. she left me 4k so i used that and traded my sport to get mine. kind of lucky and unlucky really. thankyou gran love and miss you :)

Oh right, like you say, lucky and unlucky, well at least you have got one now, its not just the cost of the car its the insurance as well, might have to wait a few years first lol.

Dude we've been waiting ages and im starting to wonder if this will ever happen. I hope it does but the hardcores are gettin preped for ed38. Might be a while after that before we see anything finalised on here. God its frustrating i want to meet now. I think im gunna have to brave the rain now and go for a cruise with some kev'd saxos and 206's. :(

Dude we've been waiting ages and im starting to wonder if this will ever happen. I hope it does but the hardcores are gettin preped for ed38. Might be a while after that before we see anything finalised on here. God its frustrating i want to meet now. I think im gunna have to brave the rain now and go for a cruise with some kev'd saxos and 206's. :(

Ill happily meet with you in plymouth sometime if you like mate or even come to Liskeard if i have to l0ol, would be nice if we could have more than 2 Lupos though lol.

Cheers, James

I was in Plymouth today......wasn't in my lupo though

Not sure i'd have seen another lupo if it was 2 foot infront of me as it was raining so hard!

I'm looking forward to a bit of a meet even though i'm not sure when i'm next free lol

Ed

Ah i could have met you im only 20 mins from plymouth. How comes you were down here? You still down. Know what you mean bout rain it just hasnt stopped has it. Soooo ****