Lupo's are the way forward

Al

Hello everyone

Just to let you all know I have joined up today as I am buying a Lupo very shortly and hope to become involved with the scene as much as I have been previously with others.

I have previously owned a heavily modifed and twice magazine featured V@uxhall Nova but as this has come to the end of its life I have decided to move on....

I have always liked the Lupo since sitting in one at the Motor Show 2 years ago. I have been looking at the Sport as the GTi is a little out of my price range but what do you think? I test drove a 1.0E yesterday which i found a little basic.

If you're interested in my previous car, just follow the link below. I hope to come up with something original for my Lupo too... And I know from yesterday that VW's are much better made than V@uxhalls lol

http://www.novaload.net/features/viewfeatu...re.php?ref=1796

Cheers for you time

Al

Lmao I got banned from Novaload when I tried explaining that the so called "Ice Experts" recomending SPLX were full of *****! lol

Loving the interier!

1796big7.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Ive got a moddified 1 litre, and although I love the car, and wouldnt hear a bad word against them, I wish to God Id spent the extra on a Sport to save on an engine transplant.

What have you got planned for the Loop mate?

Its a snap off Boss Tim.

If your steering wheel aint there, unless the thieves are carrying a spare one, theres no way there driving away in it!

Great idea, been wanting one for ages, just cant find a good after market wheel.

QUOTE(Tigz)
Lmao I got banned from Novaload when I tried explaining that the so called "Ice Experts" recomending SPLX were full of *****! lol

Here it was, dont really think I did anything to desirve to be banned do you?

http://www.novaload.net/forums/viewtopic.p...er=asc&start=30

Cheers guys.

Not sure what I have planned yet, just looking for inspiration and something a bit different. Hopefully going to get a nice black or silver Lupo.

I have to say i was suprised at the resposiveness of the little 1.0 litre, i didn't think it's be as good as it was.

There are some really nice people on Novaload but there are some idiots with very narrow minds lol

Al

Aye I was stunned, we'd joined to try and give them som real advice, and got banned!

Got an apology from them after I emailed them, but hey ho.

The 1 litre is a pretty good engine, set off is really poor, but mid range is very good.

Keeps up with most things whiles moving.

The 1.4s 75bhp is very quick for the money, the sport is rapid and the GTi is pure sex on wheels.

Its gonna depend on cost really mate.

theres a couple of good examples for sale in the classifieds...

Hi Al,

Nice to see another person who's seen the light and joining the dub scene! Nice colour on the nova and nice interior too, i'm sure i've seen it before in a mag. I'm not the biggest vauxhall fan but i won't hold that against you biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I've had a sport for about 4 months now and i definately made the right choice, good luck with it! :wink:

Heya,

Welcome to the forum matey... I know some of the Novaload guys from northwest area ('Namkeeps' Paul, Ste Nova....), mainly the ones who are on darkcruisers tho biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

All good... were you on any of their stands at the shows this year?

The cars has been in Redline and Total Vauxhall about six months ago.

i've always liked VW's but wanted to finish the project I was working on. I aimed for the most most stripped road legal Nova in the country but ended up with it being the most stripped in Europe!

Oh well, onto better things...... lol

I am very tempted by the Sport. I was looking at insurance - I believe it's group 6 isn't it? It's much better than the group 11 I currently pay!

Fyggy - yes mate, was on Novaloads stand at Trax. lol All the Novaload guys are trying to work out what car I'm gettting next!

Al

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Thanks for the warm welcome guys, much appreciated. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

welcome to the forum mate, im after a lupo too just have to sell my car 1st, btw that nova is actually quite nice, they arent normally my cup of tea, but it looks like you have spent a lot of money on it it and it all looks top notch...respect!

Yes, it did have clear cut outs in the boot floor so you could see the carbon exhaust.

This is it as of yesterday.....

DSC01431.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

QUOTE(Blackrat)
OMG thats soo sad to see it looking like that, did you have an accident or what ? surely you would have been better off just selling her on ?

welcome btw

No, no accident (not since July when I was a passenger in someone elses idiacy) decided it was more economically viable to break her down. Would probably only sold for £3000 as a car. Broken down I can get much more.

Al