Big Brother 10

Guest Lauryn

Tiny 4"11 screaming girl is my favourite so far :lol::lol:

Angel looked like a weird cross between mary poppins, the child catcher from chitty chitty bang bang, and one of the female clones from Robert Palmers 'Addicted to Love' Video :huh:

Edited by Amber

typical **** of a scottish person i there...when will some 1 normal from scotland beon any sort of reality program ,the rest of the country must think were all a bunch of ****s

typical **** of a scottish person i there...when will some 1 normal from scotland beon any sort of reality program ,the rest of the country must think were all a bunch of ****s

It's ok, us brummies haven't come out too well either. :o:lol:

All you know is if any of the lasses are even a little bit fit they will end up in Nuts/Zoo with there baps out for about 6 months after it finishes and then they will disappear.

All you know is if any of the lasses are even a little bit fit they will end up in Nuts/Zoo with there baps out for about 6 months after it finishes and then they will disappear.

Nout wrong with that though B)

The blonde lass with the big baps already has some VERY NWS images going around, so i'm sure the likes of Nuts etc will already have their eye on her.

The blonde lass with the big baps already has some VERY NWS images going around, so i'm sure the likes of Nuts etc will already have their eye on her.

she has been in nuts /zoo theres a poster in the office at work with her on lol

I've indulged in a bit of BB this weekend.

I find the gay Geordie lad quite amusing. The blonde lass with the massive wabs is quite pleasing on the eye too, bit rough without make up though, not good!