Can someone turn the heat down

Picola

MEEEEEEEEEEEEH

Its so warm. Window is open and I don't own a fan

Why! Why is it like this at night!

I heart the sun and heat but not at go sleep times. I need to be covered up in bed to go to sleep or I get scared

Can someone send some wind up!

I sleep with the window open even when its well into the minus degrees, so this heat is terrible for me.

To make matters worse im off to vegas in less than 3 weeks, desert heat in june and me just dont go together , i hope the gyms out there have air con or im going to basically dehydrate in minutes lol

Rear pop outs are no good indoors, stationary and in a house Chris!

Scotty- my gym was suprisingly cool today, to say theres only 2 aircon units in it

And america has to have the biggest and best so I think u'll be reet

Rear pop outs are no good indoors, stationary and in a house Chris!

Scotty- my gym was suprisingly cool today, to say theres only 2 aircon units in it

And america has to have the biggest and best so I think u'll be reet

rear popouts are smelly indoors, you need to go outside so they can disperse into the wind... or at least do them in the bathroom

It was 26.5 degrees up here...in Scotland we are used to rain and single figure temperatures, usually near zero.

Enjoying it though - tanning well!

To make matters worse im off to vegas in less than 3 weeks, desert heat in june and me just dont go together , i hope the gyms out there have air con or im going to basically dehydrate in minutes lol

When I went I collapsed in the lift on the first night due to sun stroke, couldn't believe not just how hot, but how humid it was!

25 degrees here at about 1pm, and too exams to revise for, I can guarantee the heavens will open at about 12:35 on Thursday!

i thought it was 24 degrees up here. well one arm is darker than the other so tomorow i'l have to try and match it up haha

The on board computer read that about 4pm today - dunno if its accurate or not.

Take dovet out of cover. Sleep with sheet.

Problem solved

Guest Lauryn

I was in Singapore and Thailand this time last year, thats proper heat for you! Its so disgustingly humid over there, 30C + at night, yuck!

17degC on the way to work this morning at 7:30am.

Top temp on the Ibiza and confirmed on the Combo van was 27.5degC yesterday afternoon driving to Oldham. White skinned fatties in skimpy tops with those yeast inducing tights and shorts combo aplenty :sick:

It all made me want to play some Dodgy.

I went on holiday to tunisia with the mrs last year, middle of the day the temp could hit 50+ thats centigrade not fahrenheit!