What do you reckon to...

MattyB

Cool smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Its more than likely I'll be back in a Lupo very soon. It was either than or an S3, but you need to spend £12 to get a remotely decent one (£`10-11k` is the very well used, 100+k examples) whereas I could get a GTi for £`8k-ish`, leaving some cash for the coilys!

:shock: Nice to hear you wanna come back Matty..I thought the cup cars were on 15"s Super T's ? and i think like a lot of the guys 14"s N Phat or 15"s n normal.

I have been trying to find some 16" BBS RC's but can't find any so may have to go fo 17's doh spose We got the ame dilema then.. oh forgot you need to get a loopy back first :? :roll: sorry wrong pills

Yeah still got the Elise, its being sold soon though! I did want an S3 but don't think I can afford one with a house on the horizon. A "decent" S3 starts at about £12k and I don't really want to spend that much! If I do I wont have any deposit to put on a house!

Alex is after some RC's but you'll struggle. Shame, they're a lovely wheel...