Eminem

melonman

Brought the album yesterday and think that it is definatly one of the best he has done, just wondering what people think of it....

Cant see how he is going to follow up with relapse 2 though :P

Admittedly I havent heard the whole album. But what I hear on the radio, I dont like. I think its just generic US hip-hop, And theres already far too much of that.

The marshall mathers LP was brilliant. I wasnt allowed to play it when my nan came round : )

It's anything but generic. Listening to it right now, quality so far.

Well as I said Im basing this purely on hearing "Crack a bottle" and "We made you" on radio 1. I need to get a copy of the album before I can decide.

Edited by DAS HAPPIWAGEN

I downloaded purchased it last night, listened to it all the way through once and it's pretty much genius!

I think he'll do well (although he already has...) if the rest of his work stays this good.

Edited by Naif

i got it yesterday, im not too sure i remember hearing crack a bottle and texted into radio1 and edith bowmen read it out as i said it wasnt as good as his first two LP's and that is still true his first two were brilliant lyriclly and musicly. nothing will ever beat them.

the one thing i dont like about the new album is his stupid voice he puts on for most of them just sounds stupid, he cant seem to string his ryhmes together like he use to.

It's good but half the songs aren't great. To say it's genius or a classic is a bit too far.

Slim Shady LP is a classic and so is Marshall Mathers LP. Wish he would bring out an album like that again.

The best song is DejaVu. Can't get enough of it. But as said there is quite a few 'half-good' songs.

Im just downloading it now.

Ile give my verdict later ^_^

Did anyone listen to eminem on Zane Lowe last night(Tuesday)? It was actually really interesting, Worth listening to if you're a fan;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/zanelowe/

"beautiful" is a pretty song, but i dont think the lyrics are anything special.

Edited by DAS HAPPIWAGEN