Pranged my pride and joy after owning it under a week

Dare

Some stupid bitch slammed her anchors on and i didnt react quick enough. (my fault) I managed to swerve to the right and only hit my front left. It is lucky i didnt do more damage but that isnt makin me feel any better. I feel physically sick and dont know what to do. I just hope it can be fixed and brought back to normal. :cry: :cry: I look at the damage and i just feel distraught

Im tryin guys. I really appreciate your comments, they really help smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> The woman was fine, she was drivin a saab :? just paint traded for her. Im just putting the pics up now

:cry:

I had someone drive in to my door not too long ago - it really sucks to have your loop in a mess like that - but it will be better, it's all fixable, don't worry.

I'd advise insisting that VW repair it to your insurer. (if it's bad enough for a claim)

doesn't look too bad, wing and bumper only by the look of it which was lucky. might have to get your alignment chacked if it glanced off the tyre as well though. Aluminium wing could probably be beaten back into shape and just touch up the scratch as the rest of the paint isn't even scratched. Probably about £700 to get it looking like new if you take it to a vw garage though.

Aawwww you poor things :cry: @ both Loop & Dare sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Sure will work out ok tho..

everybodys bumping their cars again lately sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

andy (not my ex, well hes an ex's brother) - comes on here occasionally, has also pranged his loop sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />