vain shunts

gilybob

Wakeboarding, swimming and sex is the only exercise i do.... anything else is boring!

I find the girls are the worst at my gym! They might as well take a nail file and nail varnish in so they can do a manicure on each other as they pretend to do any exercise!

lol.. uv cheered me up a little guys..

i knew the bloke was a tosser when i signed him up.. you can just tell that he loves only himself...he was telling me about a show he just done or a magazine.. i really wasnt listening !! he did have sum good abs tho but....... absoultly no arms and shoulders to match what an idiot !!

£1 gym membership thats cheap lol... i get it freeeeeeeeee but i do pritty much live init !!!

sex is not counted as exercide lol... espesh u lot who can only go for 2mins lmao .. kidding...

im gunna ban his arse if he does it again !!!

2minutes of excersize does not count mat! its 20mins a day minimum ;)

He does double what i do then :lol:

EDIT: Personally if i had the body i would show it off! whats the point in having it and not showing it! but then again the gym i go to is full of sted heads with arms so big i doubt they can wipe the own ass.

Edited by 2001gti

This is exactly why I will never set foot in a gym, nor do I need to anyway.

I love the guys who go in to bulk up for the image, purely trying to make up for a lack of size elsewhere!

i used to lifeguard at a sports centre but sometimes i used to clean the gym when i was off poolside.

You see some right weirdos in there.... All my exercise happens outside, or at work.... **** going to the gym

The gym is ment to be used to get fit/ healthy...

Getting fit and healthy should lead to a good body.

But by most posts its all about looking good?

I get fit in the big bad world and it saves me £30 a month.

If i wanted to look good i'd go to hugo boss and for a facial. :P

Edited by b19jow

ur all talking **** imo, gym has changed my life dramatically from 19 plus stonne of fat to 15 stonne of wht i'd say is muscle. there are ****s there yes, but the endorphins (spell) etc u get after a work out is better then any drug.. gym keeps me sain without it i'd get depressed v quickly.

Edited by SC02 FFF

agreed with the job thing envoles alot of lifting Kegs crates carrying up stairs, ice buckets, bins full of bottles. i love it cause im keeping fit while working..

edit: would just like to add, purely base'ing your excersizes at the gym isnt great imo, theres nothing like going out and doing it yourself ie rugby etc where your not in a gym enviroment (air con)

Edited by SC02 FFF

ur all talking **** imo, gym has changed my life dramatically from 19 plus stonne of fat to 15 stonne of wht i'd say is muscle. there are ****s there yes, but the endorphins (spell) etc u get after a work out is better then any drug.. gym keeps me sain without it i'd get depressed v quickly.

i have absolutely no need to go to a gym

if i want to lose a few pounds and trim down i do a few miles on the beach and alter my diet slightly, or go play 5 a side, whatever. I also have a job that involves a lot of physical work which helps too.

what works for one person doesn't always work for everyone else...

yeah from my point of view i dont need to use the gym, i go to rugby training and play most matches start to finish (it does knacker me though) and at work im lifting/carrying the whole time. I dont need to bulk up at all, just need the cardio vascular side of things and i prefer the way im going about it

scoff i thought you were about twice the size of me but i weigh 15 and a half stone and have been up to 18 i definately wouldnt call it all muscle though in my case haha

boy have i met you? i swear i did at ed? i dunno ha alough i havent weighed my self in a while though maybe i should.

i was looking at it from a over weight persons point of veiw

what works for one person doesn't always work for everyone else...

your probably in shape and not fat? lol ;)

the best work outs i get are from days out on the river cant ****ing beat em!

Edited by SC02 FFF