Whats Your Current Mileage?

Delvard

82,000 miles and 3 and a half years old. :shock:

I've done just over 250 miles in the day I've had it.... Was a bit worried about the high mileage but hopefully they have been fairly easy miles; 50 mile each way daily commute on dual carriageways by the previous owner and the high mileage was reflected in the price :wink: .

When I was looking for one I found a white tdi that had done 122,000...!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, just me being an idiot!! I luv my Vee Dub!!! But 20k is a lot in 8 months! Never mind. Second service before the first is normally due!!

4 New Tyres and brakefluid!!

Sold the last one with 20,000 miles and 2.5 years old

Current one has just 1,700 miles and is tighter than a very tight thing!

My metro was born 09/92 and has 99,600 on the clock, with a 'new' engine put in at 80k (Oct 2002), had around 60 when I bought her nearly 4 years ago... gonna have a party when she clocks over to 100k biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

My new Loop has 19k on and will be 3 years old in 3 weeks time smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(lupo_1.0)
lupolady cheers. i love it too biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />  

iam not to sure on your picture. hope it not you :shock:

Actually its a very accurate self portrait!! Hee hee! No its just scrat from Ice Age (looks like my chipmunks!) biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

QUOTE(robinA8OLO)
cars go on forever if you have them regularly serviced etc

thats not really true! all engines wear no matter how much you look after them with servicing. the engine in my golf was serviced every 5000 miles and has just cracked at 170,000 miles.....

Mine is three and a half and its got 20100 on the clock which doesn't seem bad, can you clock a loop? I don't want to do it myself cus its naughty but i was sus about my mileage when i bought it.