Claim To Fame

LiamD

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh balls i forgot about Mollie from the Saturdays. She was in the same girlband as my ex's sister and she was round our house like all the time.

Ditto with Bobbi from Lads Lounge

And Rach (my ex's sister) is now the face of Maximuscle!

My company sponsors John George in the BTCC so get all the passes for that, Met a few of the drivers and had a chat. Most of them were nice...I say most.. :lol:

Err, Thats all i can think of... :blink:

I've been on the front page of a local newspaper and in the middle of a national one for................... stopping a armed robbery in a petrol garage at the age of 16 :lol: I've got the front page framed on my wall :P

Got a police award for it aswell :)

Played football when i was young with sean rigg, plays for Bristol Rovers. Had a meal with Gabriele Tarquini and the other Alfa Romeo drivers couple of years ago.

ive met - Chubby Brown, WiL Francis (Aiden), Ville Valo (H.I.M), bumped into Justin Hawkins (the Darkness) in london, and spilled my coke over him :o, kissed Matt Devine (Kill-Hannah), and im not gay, but hes pretty fine :P, Oli Sykes (Bring Me The Horizon) took me round town after a gig when i was 15, saw Jeremy Clarkson on the motorway in a Gallardo, met Craig Charles (Lister from Red Dwarf, host of Robot Wars) when i was 5, called James Blunt a c**t :lol:, i enjoyed that one, cant remember anything else :)

me with steve mcfadden n tricky dicky from corrie

http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/pp70/ad...09/P2160001.jpg

http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/pp70/ad...09/P2160002.jpg

also met les battersby (who is very rude btw)

my cousin sings with & is good friends with jane mcdonald

i also had my pics taken with all cars and drivers from fast and furious in florida :cheeky: lol

thats about as claim to fame as i get lol

Just remembered the following:

- Zoe Ball was next to me in the queue to have her hand luggage scanned at Heathrow when I went to New York last year

- James from Busted used to live about a mile from me, went to school with one of my best friends & my hairdresser also does his whole family's hair

- My Mum nearly ran Lee Evans over in town when he ran across the road just as the traffic lights changed (he used to live about 5 miles from here)

- My Mum bumped into Phill Jupitus in Sainsbury's in town and went up to him and said "You're him, aren't you?" to which he laughed and replied "Yeah, I'm him!".

:lol:

Andi - I can't believe you have missed out being on that bloody sunscreen program or whatever the hell it was called!!! That featured Andi, myself and several other CL members eating ice cream in Blackpool.

Um as for me, well ok here goes....

Me & the Lupo - Fast Car (oh waaaay back when)

Lupo - Max Power a couple of times

Me - mention in Golf+ and Performance VW

Lupo - Elle magazine (2005 - chicks on speed article)

Me & Lupo - on "Drunk and Dangerous" BBC1 (believe it or not I was just standing around a car park in Southend)

I've not really met anyone famous, only that me & Terry Griffiths the snooker player share an auntie, I've met him er once.

I did get told I was filmed for Men and Motors once washing my lupo at modified nationals 2003. I'm not sure if it ever made it in to the final cut for the show though.

If I think of anything else I will let you know lol

met a few guys from bands went for a drink with the guitarist from cancer bats even tho he doesnt drink, got a picture taken with the lead singer from lamb of god in a nightclub

err won a photoshop competition in a magazine one time

called russlebrand a poofbag(a joke thats part of his routine) and he laughed outside celtic park

got a picture with aiden mcgeady in the garage before he tunred into an arrogant wee cock

met federico from big brother lol remember him..

My Mum used to go out drinking with ShoWaddyWaddy

Shared a cheeky kiss with someone on TV at one of the car shows a year or so back.

Used to bump into Jon Tickle all the time at work :)

Told Tim Westwood he was a cock

Oooh and I met Xzibit and Danny Dyer at the Gumball

Used to go out drinking with the Ordinary Boys (before they turned into ****ers)

Been in the car mags, bizarre, skin deep and total tattoo

Edited by Sian-Marie

My Mum used to go out drinking with ShoWaddyWaddy

thats the best quote on here :lol: just say it out aloud to yourself, and picture the scene :lol:

jamiea7x, i saw Cancer Bats supporting Funeral For a Friend, as soon as C.B finished their bit, everyone left! :D

F.F.A.F are awful. yuuuck.

Told Tim Westwood he was a cock

GOOD! :D someone needs to tell him he isnt black! i dont think hes ever looked in the mirror...

F.F.A.F are awful. yuuuck.

they arent that bad

ive had drinks with 'Mike Pender's Searchers' obviously Mike's not around any more but the rest of the band were cool

i've met Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall a few times in the pub and he is a tosser

ooh!

I met a couple of the Gladiators (originals) Cobra and Warrior, and I also sat on Dan Falzon's lap (remember Rick Alessi from Neighbours? Him)

they arent that bad

they're pretty awful IMO, i can listen to them, but at gigs, eeergghh.... all these fat girls gather up at the front and cry their eyes out, and its like, what? why?? they're nice people though, the band i mean, they dont say anything about anyone, friendly, just not my kinda band really. Bring Me the Horizon, thats a band :P

they're pretty awful IMO, i can listen to them, but at gigs, eeergghh.... all these fat girls gather up at the front and cry their eyes out, and its like, what? why?? they're nice people though, the band i mean, they dont say anything about anyone, friendly, just not my kinda band really. Bring Me the Horizon, thats a band :P

BMTH are alright but nothing on Stick to Your Guns... now thats a band

BMTH are alright but nothing on Stick to Your Guns... now thats a band

thats something we can both agree to :lol:

good band, has to be said :)

what about HIM, Aiden and KillHannah? you like any of them? KillHannah are a bit puffy, doubt you'll like em....