my lupo

pastle boy

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh mostley hes good with the spaners im good with the wiring! the seats were a nightmear to fit in and out in and out and thay way a ton .had to make a fresh wiring loom for the seats as well. you have to mod the r32 steering wheel to fit aswell ie airbag slip ring all worth it in the end

niceone to the few that comented . we had to make a wireing loom from scratch for both sides well worth it tho its nice to have alittle luxurary in the lupo

thanks for the coments lads as for the wheel its not a straght swap you have to mod the airbag slip ring to get the lupo ring to fit .the wheel aint cheep rang vw for a qwote £550 for the wheel and £500 for the air bag i got mine from a ex demo car for 200 all in buzzin :lol:

plastics are easy to paint mate its just the t peace thats abit tricky its plastic welded to the dash so be carefull when removeing

plastics are easy to paint mate its just the t peace thats abit tricky its plastic welded to the dash so be carefull when removeing

ahh cheers. i had a goo at getting mine off other day btu didnt have muhc look at finding how to get it off! any advce of how todo it?

thanks for the coments! daz im looking for some heater controls for you cant find them anywere ! as for the plastics the two heater vents just pull out then take out your head unit you will see two screws eather side at the bottom take them out lift the soround up from the bottom and it will come out from the dash un clip the hazerd switch and its out .take a long screw driver and carfully lift the t peace up till it comes free from the dash this will take some doing but it will pop of