Newcastle Photoshoot

dj_lupz

I dont have fb but please dont say you have done the now so boring bridge and quayside pics , everyone in the north has a set , im hoping for something different B)

I dont have fb but please dont say you have done the now so boring bridge and quayside pics , everyone in the north has a set , im hoping for something different B)

don't click then mate :lol:

pics do look good though

don't click then mate :lol:

pics do look good though

i clicked it asked for log in, which i dont have as im not a member so i couldnt view them.

I was clicking to see if someone had done something different to the stereotypical brdge and quayside pics, i cant see them so thats why i asked

lmao ;) it looks classy but design wise its pretttty silly lol am over the bridge in the ellison studios studying architecture haha ;) wot u studying? love those quayside pics like.... u still got ur old SLR?

lmao ;) it looks classy but design wise its pretttty silly lol am over the bridge in the ellison studios studying architecture haha ;) wot u studying? love those quayside pics like.... u still got ur old SLR?

Nice one mate whats ur lupo look like i'll keep an eye out??

nice i was goin 2 do that.

I'm onTransport Design..

ta well chuffed with them.

Yes i do PM me if your interested..

danny

These pictures are amazing :)

Live only 15 mins from town and these are some of the best pics I've seen of the Quayside

Toon u mean lol..

cheers buddy

I'm well happy with how they've come out :D