Ultimate Dubs Photos.

Tigz™

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Linz, I was going to come over and have a chat to you at one point but you were firing on into your chips so I thought I'd leave you in peace to eat your lunch!!

You lot paint a beautiful picture of me as a fine lady - builders bum hanging out and stuffing my face!!! :lol: You should have fired across for a chat!

I dont think I saw you all weekend Linz, just your car lol.

Claire, it was lucky that window didn't break eh? (only cos id have got the bill to pay for it :P )

Almost forgot, quote of the weekend goes to Clairey "That's not even a word, it's just a noise!" :lol:

Ahem:

Warning: Please don't talk about me too much, it upsets people

Don't make me ask to have it put in the T&Cs Kenneth!!! ;)

cool pictures,

nice to meet a load of people from CL, propper sound bunch, pretty crazy lot but sound ha!

Claire on the way back you took a few rolling shots of mine, (well i think John took them)

can you post them up please? :)

Thanks,

cool pictures,

nice to meet a load of people from CL, propper sound bunch, pretty crazy lot but sound ha!

Claire on the way back you took a few rolling shots of mine, (well i think John took them)

can you post them up please? :)

Thanks,

Only one came out really well with the focus on the right bit, im still learning with my camera.

Here they are though:

IMG_0740.jpg

IMG_0742.jpg

And heres another few rolling shots that came out well:

IMG_0651.jpg

IMG_0653.jpg

Ill put all of mine up later, as some of them are complete crap!

cheers for the pics John, pretty good i think, and tbf i hardly look at the car and it doesnt look that good lol, wheel change i feel,

and Linz cool pictures, saw you and the lupo, oh and the Huge burger and chips!

oh and as for petrol oh dear, i put in the sat nav and it sent us to Asda 0.3 miles away so i drive round to there and i miss the turning so meh i drive round again, go in the entrance then realise oh bolox this isnt the petrol station, look behind me and there is a big que and its a 1way system, turns out its the entrance to the big Asda, anyway they have a pay thing so i had to get a ticket, luckyily there were some Telford council people behind so i get out and ask them and they told me what to do, so i got the ticket and drove in to Asda, and F**k me there were the biggest speed bumps ever, well after a few bangs and scrapes i got round to the petrol station, all this because i went in the rong turning!

Crikey i sound like an old woman

Rich,

You think you struggled Rich, the mk2 golf and the mk3 polo gt behind us took about 5 mins per speed bump with constant scraping.

To quote one of them when he got out of the car "Fu*king hell I thought I was going to lose my splitter, sump and exhaust coming over there"

The woman in the petrol station found it hilarious when I told her that she had some massive bumps! :lol: