Ultimate Dubs Photos.

Tigz™

Guest Lauryn

Got home a few hours ago, was a great weekend! I was really gutted about my car though, especially when I saw the big gap between the cars on our indoor stand, was really obvious at least one car was missing! :unsure::(<_<

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lauryn
hay lauryn you sould of jumped in lupo drove it right in! would of filled that gap a treat lol

That was the plan, it was the 5th car afterall...... :lol: Its tucked away with VW in Scotland, rather stationary atm!

I just got home about half an hour ago...

knackered is possibly an understatement, I've been up since 7am this morning so that I could wash the car and get it parked up on the outside stand before they closed the gates.

I even stopped for a wee kip in a lay-by on the way home at about 12.30 because I was going to fall asleep otherwise.

The standard of cars on show today was stunning, so many top pieces of work both inside and outside, everyone who was showing should be very proud of themselves! :)

Got home about 11.30 last night - the last 30 mins were touch and go ... good job for the rumbly bits on the side of the motorway!!! Was a great weekend ... good to speak to so many people.

Congratulations to Colin (bluloop) for winning Best Lupo!

I would post pics but my PC is not picking up my memory card and I don't have the lead with me ... will do it tonight.

Linz, those rumbly bits down the sides of the motorway are an absolute god send, they saved me a few times last night!!

Now for the photos,

The trip there...

IMG_0659.jpg

IMG_0662.jpg

IMG_0663.jpg

IMG_0664.jpg

IMG_0665.jpg

IMG_0669.jpg

IMG_0670.jpg

IMG_0674.jpg

IMG_0675.jpg

IMG_0679.jpg

IMG_0682.jpg

IMG_0684.jpg

IMG_0686.jpg

IMG_0691.jpg

IMG_0693.jpg

IMG_0694.jpg

More to come! :D

Edited by treblet

You would have known if you'd have come like you said you were going to Ben!! :lol:

The journey home...

We encountered snow on the way home too, made driving a bit interesting...

IMG_0769.jpg

IMG_0771.jpg

IMG_0772.jpg

IMG_0774.jpg

IMG_0775.jpg

IMG_0776.jpg

IMG_0777.jpg

IMG_0778.jpg

IMG_0779.jpg

IMG_0789.jpg

IMG_0787.jpg

Lauryn likes to pose! :lol:

IMG_0785.jpg

IMG_0789.jpg

IMG_0792.jpg

IMG_0794.jpg

IMG_0795.jpg

IMG_0797.jpg

IMG_0798.jpg

IMG_0803.jpg

IMG_0800.jpg

Edited by treblet

Thanks for the photo's of me Jamie lol. If anyone is drinking with me and/or seangreen04 in the future, don't let us eat flowers, thistles or pine cones covered in glitter. Thanks.

Edited by kenzie

Guest Lauryn
Thanks for the photo's of me Jamie lol. If anyone is drinking with me and/or seangreen04 in the future, don't let us eat flowers, thistles or pine cones covered in glitter. Thanks.

That was so funny, but made me feel a bit sick! Oh and another thing Kenzie, you went to get the last of the drinks, one for me and a pint for someone I think, and you never came back?! You owe me a drink! haha! :lol:

He went to the other hotel... the drinks were there, albeit the wrong drinks but they were drinks none the less!

Ha ha, I completely forgot that you ate that thistle Kenzie,

It's a good job you dont have any piercings as I could see the flowers/pine cones/magic wants being shoved through some random man made hole in your body just like Sean's!

I'll remember to bring you a bag of pine cones to the next show just in case you get peckish!!

A few of us headed down to Telford from Aberdeen only 860 miles round trip, all in all a fairly sucessful weekend all round :)

On the way down

2009-03-09UltimateDubs008.jpg

2009-03-09UltimateDubs012.jpg

2009-03-09UltimateDubs004.jpg

2009-03-09UltimateDubs005.jpg

Byrons passat had a new mod, cruise control for the blind :laugh:

2009-03-09UltimateDubs015.jpg

Arrival, dirty girls :o

2009-03-09UltimateDubs017.jpg

2009-03-09UltimateDubs016.jpg

Inside, Eastside first

2009-03-09UltimateDubs018.jpg

2009-03-09UltimateDubs019.jpg

2009-03-09UltimateDubs039.jpg

2009-03-09UltimateDubs025.jpg

2009-03-09UltimateDubs031.jpg

2009-03-09UltimateDubs028.jpg

2009-03-09UltimateDubs032.jpg

2009-03-09UltimateDubs030.jpg

2009-03-09UltimateDubs038.jpg

2009-03-09UltimateDubs037.jpg

2009-03-09UltimateDubs036.jpg

2009-03-09UltimateDubs042.jpg

Linz's builders bum :P

2009-03-09UltimateDubs029.jpg

Well done to everyone that was showing this weekend, it was definately busier this year, those queues were epic!!

Abolutely knackered today, had a rediculous journey on the way home due to severe lack of concentration and failing to come of the M5. Only realised we had gone slightly off course when we noticed signs for Weston Super Mare and Exeter.....I also fully appreciate the rumbley bits at the side of motorways, wont be going back on them in a hurry :lol:

Managed to puncture a tyre on the way down too - all those that were taking the mickey of my extra wheel and it actually came in very very handy!!! ;)

Lots and lots of inspiration now to hurry up and get the Snowmobile back in the running. Well done to Colin & Val for winning another award - shout out to Gaz and his sound system, big up AndyP for the new interior, to Linz for an all over yummy car (and byron of course, can't go wrong with those wheels!) mad love to Melonman and his crazy hair, snaps for Sean and his paintwork, thumbs up to the scottish boys for wearing kilts, thanks to kenzie for putting a window through my head and everyone else that made the weekend so awesome. :)

Right, i'll stop blowing smoke up everyone's ass now :rolleyes:

thanks to kenzie for putting a window through my head

Nae bother huy! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Was that "the noise" there too Kenzie?

It was indeed huy, smooooth B):lol:

Byrons passat had a new mod, cruise control for the blind :laugh:

2009-03-09UltimateDubs015.jpg

:lol: I just burst out laughing SO loud!!! Proper LOL and PMSL!!! Good one!

Cheers Clairey - good to have a blether! And good chatting to all the new and old peeps. Was a good start tp the show season ... roll on the next one ...

(Note to self - must wear belt!)

Did I miss some drunken antics at some point?

Warning: Please don't talk about me too much, it upsets people

The window incident was during a moment of stone-cold soberness, kenzie is just very mean! :lol: