Ultimate Dubs Photos.

Tigz™

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was there 2day..i loved it... the black beetle just as u walked in was gawjus!! i just wanted to jump in n drive off woo hoo

i was their today just uploading some picks now good day out well worth the drive the beetle with the rat look bonet and wind up key in the tailgate had me in stiches lol

ye the wind up bettle was great...saw him turn the key on and it spin around...some really great mods to the cars

hay adele i take it you had a good day then ??? the parking was a nightmear we ended up parking in telford shoping center lol good day tho man that green mk5 golf was low must of been on a air ride

hay adele i take it you had a good day then ??? the parking was a nightmear we ended up parking in telford shoping center lol good day tho man that green mk5 golf was low must of been on a air ride

yeah it was good :) some nice lupo's there!

the lighting was a bit shockin for taking photo's tho!

i no wot your saying with the lighting cars look better in the flesh i think the loops were looking good today roll on the next event might have mine finished bye then

It was a very good show. I didnt expect to see so many Lupos inside which was a nice suprise. Went with a few mates and was parked pretty much directly behind half of Club Lupo outside. The very early morning was well worth it ;)