Doing A Clairey

Clairey Fairy

For many years now, there's been a saying in our family for whenever you do a monumental cock up, something so completely ditzy or just down right special. Its called "Doing a Clairey".

Obviously, i am currently the reigning champion of doing a Clairey. So far i have:

* Jumped on the wrong guy in the street thinking he was my ex

*"Shoplifted" 6 pairs of pants from topshop coz i forgot to pay for them and just mooched out.

* Lit several cigs in the pub

* Ran into glass doors hundreds of times

*Walked into a lampost coz i was too busy oggling a R8

* Lost my horse coz i was too busy chatting to the neighbour

But last night i possibly topped it all.

* Sent a slightly eyebrow raising text message regarding me not wearing alot and wanting to climb into bed with someone, to Liam instead of the intended recipitent :lol:

Anyone else done something so cringe worthingly stupid that you just want to crawl in a hole and die?! :lol:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where you from out of Interest! i knwo your from the South! so im i! :D

For many years now, there's been a saying in our family for whenever you do a monumental cock up, something so completely ditzy or just down right special. Its called "Doing a Clairey".

Obviously, i am currently the reigning champion of doing a Clairey. So far i have:

* Jumped on the wrong guy in the street thinking he was my ex

*"Shoplifted" 6 pairs of pants from topshop coz i forgot to pay for them and just mooched out.

* Lit several cigs in the pub

* Ran into glass doors hundreds of times

*Walked into a lampost coz i was too busy oggling a R8

* Lost my horse coz i was too busy chatting to the neighbour

But last night i possibly topped it all.

* Sent a slightly eyebrow raising text message regarding me not wearing alot and wanting to climb into bed with someone, to Liam instead of the intended recipitent :lol:

Anyone else done something so cringe worthingly stupid that you just want to crawl in a hole and die?! :lol:

Ridden into a lamp post on my bike as i was double taking a girl... i felt stupid, got up with bloody knees and elbows and promptly rode away at top chat haha couldn't get away fast enough

lmao :lol:

I did something very similar last summer. Was riding my BMX and spotted this well fit girl. Ogling away I rode straight off the road down a grass bank, fell off and rolled to the bottom of the hill. I couldn't even get up cos I was laughing so much.

Edited by LupoGti123

In the past ive sent phone pictures of me me in the bath etc to the wrong person. Im dangerous with a phone.

Ooo, and one time, at work, i was making spotted dick and custard, except i put cheese sauce on it instead of custard :P

Edited by Clairey Fairy

Ooo, and one time, at work, i wasa making spotted dick and custard, except i put cheese sauce on it instead of custard :P

tbh when was the last time that a dick with spots on it smelt like custard anyways

cheese is far more accurate

Ridden into a lamp post on my bike as i was double taking a girl... i felt stupid, got up with bloody knees and elbows and promptly rode away at top chat haha couldn't get away fast enough

+1

I managed to bend my handlebars in a big way doing that... had a laugh about it though after I got over the embaressement. Blooming girls aye :P

Nooo but I once came in wrecked after a night out, put a Pizza in the oven gas mark 5. On the packet it said 20-25 mins. I fell asleep on the sofa and woke up 4 hours later. The Pizza was definitely a little over done. In fact it was just a pile of ash.

If I give you my number Clairey perhaps I'll get lucky and receive one of your bath pictures by accident sometime ;) x

Eww.

Has anyone else ever put something in the oven to cook and then returned to the kitchen 30mins later to find that you didnt turn the oven on? :rolleyes:

DITZY!!

yea me sat night, put a pizza on couldnt understand why it wasnt cooking returned to the kitchen to find that I had switched the fan oven on but not actually turned up the heat and it was blowing out cold air :lol:

Hehehe!! Its so easy to just turn the light on and walk away. I also walked into a hat stand once and appologised to it thinking it was a man :lol:

i hvae a habit of thanking the ATM for giving me money

In the past ive sent phone pictures of me me in the bath etc to the wrong person. Im dangerous with a phone.

Just save my number as Alan and then it will be the top of your phone book ;) don't mind receiving all the accidental ones lol

one im ashamed of but had an almighty giggle at

once when extremely hungover, picking up my car, put keys in the ignition and wondered why the car wouldnt move for me......... i hadnt turned the key in the ignition

Anyone walked upstairs in the dark and thought you had 1 more step to go and stumbled over forwards?

Or thought you was at the top and just tripped over the top step?

Drunken Nights ftw!

I do that every day, dont even have to ave a sip of Alcahol haha!