WHAT WOULD YOU DO FOR £1MILLION

d9nngti

The moderators have lives outside of Club Lupo, believe it or not. None of us have been on in the last couple of hours.

I'm happy to leave this thread as it is for now as the insults are either in good humour or aren't directed at anyone in particular so far.

Don't worry though, the moderators are still watching certain peoples every move.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The moderators have lives outside of Club Lupo, believe it or not. None of us have been on in the last couple of hours.

I'm happy to leave this thread as it is for now as the insults are either in good humour or aren't directed at anyone in particular so far.

Don't worry though, the moderators are still watching certain peoples every move.

bryan and i will have rough makeup sex later and it will all be forgotten about :)

as you have said nicki,the posts i have put are just messing around! and i would say the same for adam.

just hope it made a few people laugh :)

bryan and i will have rough makeup sex later and it will all be forgotten about :)

errrrr its ryan :) haha

as you have said nicki,the posts i have put are just messing around! and i would say the same for adam.

just hope it made a few people laugh :)

errrrr its ryan :) haha

personal joke.

this new kid started at my work. he's really young.

his real name is Ryan, but my idea was to call him Bryan and see how long it was before he piped up and decided to tell everyone that it wasn't his name.

To this day he's still known as Bryan, lol. People in our sales department won't even believe that his real name is Ryan cos they have only ever known him as Bryan :lol:

One of the guys in our Financial Services department at work still very occasionally calls me Vicky by mistake after mishearing my name when I first started there 7 1/2 years ago... :blink:

this kid is call Ryan Wells, but whenever we get stuff posted to the office we always get them to put the name Bryan Whales on the envelope. Everyone finds it very amusing apart from him.

personal joke.

this new kid started at my work. he's really young.

his real name is Ryan, but my idea was to call him Bryan and see how long it was before he piped up and decided to tell everyone that it wasn't his name.

To this day he's still known as Bryan, lol. People in our sales department won't even believe that his real name is Ryan cos they have only ever known him as Bryan :lol:

haha that is funny! i dont want to laugh at you.... but find it hard not to.. haha

we have the "what would you do for a million" conversation nearly every day... inc gay sex, licking the bum and feet of the smelly guy and acts involving animals.

One person in particular says yes to anything over 5k :lol: bless her!

A million isn't really that much come to think of it, not that i have that much money. I would dance around if i won the lottery but if i won a million i don't think i'd leave work. A nice house, holiday & cars = its nearly all gone.

Yeah, we have the convo at work a lot too.

It started off asking whether you would do a ladyboy for a million. I said yes, everyone else said no (lying gits).

A million would sort you out for life really, nice house, nice car... just gotta work to pay bills, no worrying about mortgages. I'd suffer for a few minutes for that! :lol:

They said last year that to be able to live "A millionaire's" lifestyle, ie. never having to work again and living off the interest that you now actually need £7,000,000.

I wouldn't be complaining if I was to win a tenner on the lottery nevermind winning a million!!

I think you could quite easily retire on a million if you were smart enough. To that end I'd do some sick stuff in order to retire. OK so you wouldn't live a millionaire lifestyle but not working and all your income being expendable would be nice

If someone gave you a million quid at 27 would that be enough to retire on if you lived to 78?

If someone gave you a million quid at 27 would that be enough to retire on if you lived to 78?

Depends how you want to live.

I think it would be quite easy. If someone wants to give me a million to experiment with I'll give it a go.

you'd be getting thousands of interest a year as well! i think :S lol

The way interest rates are at the moment, you'd be getting about £15,000 per year in interest (before tax) if you banked the whole £1m. Not that anyone would bank the whole million anyways - most people would buy a house, a new car & go on a little spending spree...

I think I'd be pretty sensible with a million, I wouldn't go buying a house for half a million or an Aston Martin. I'd go for my round the world holiday for a year, and do it in the same way as any other backpacker, no fancy hotels! Then when I got back I'd probably just buy a nice 2 or 3 bedroom house in a nice area, buy a new car, nothing stupidly extravagant, probably something like an Audi S3 or RS4 at the most and stick the rest of the money in the bank.

Last year I would have said I'd have spent the rest buying shares but its not a great idea at the moment as no one knows for sure which companies will survive!!

Somewhere to live - £250k

Legal fees, furniture etc - £15k

Car - £30k

New car for the parents - £20k

Sort the loop out - £5k

Clothes, shoes, handbags, jewellery etc - £20k

Holiday - £3k

Gifts to friends & family - £50k

Pay off student loan - £7k

Leaves me £600,000 to put in the bank. :D

For me -

House and furniture, etc - 400k

Carrera GT + insurance - 300k

New M5 - 30k

Pay off loans, fix G40 - 3k

Clothes, technology stuffs - 15k

Trip to Hawaii 5k

That leaves me roughly 200k when needed, plus my normal working wages. Like Treblet said I would probably invest a few thousand in shares or gold.

There isn't enough money in the world that would make me have gay sex. Its not only disgusting but its the biggest kick in the face you could give you parents. Imagine the embarrassment of having to tell friends and family you kid is a queer.

New M5 isn't £30k Liam, can't even get an M3 for that kind of money. You'd probably get something like a 330 Coupe for that kind of money.