LoveFilm.com

Steve TDI

I've just registed to it and it's true, they do have a lot of film!!!

3 months free rental code - XMLFZZNS

Use that code if you want and you'll get 90 days free not 14 days.

Does anyone use these on here?

I have just signed up, when do they send the dvd's im adding some to my list now :)

Do i have to do anything else or does it just work down the picked ones ?

Ronin is a good film from what i remember :D

Just a long complicated boring story about them making a mess of my account, I complained and they sent a reply which showed they hadnt even read my complaint properly, so I wrote another complaint and they sent back a carbon copy of the email they'd first sent, very frustrating. They continuously bombard me with emails too even though I'm no longer a member and they said I'd unsubscribed to their mailing list

• 2 weeks later...
I've got my 1st film on the way. Ronin. I remember it out many many years ago but I don't remember watching it. So I thought, why not :D

Ronin is an excellent film, for the car chases if nothing else! Seems like real stunts rather than having everything noticably staged Its from 1997 i think?

Please no stupid French car comments from German car lovers!

Its full of French cars and i love Citroens, particularly the model featured in one of the chases (which is also the car i drive when im not in my Arosa - the Xm!). So its right up my street!

I bought a special edition Ronin DVD before xmas from Amazon. It never arrived and i got a refund, so i still dont have it, ill try again ...

Not tried lovefilm.com though, may give that a try.

Did you get your DVD ok? Good service?

Edited by cardaft

Ronin is an excellent film, for the car chases if nothing else! Seems like real stunts rather than having everything noticably staged Its from 1997 i think?

Not tried lovefilm.com though, may give that a try.

Did you get your DVD ok? Good service?

It was made in 1998. It was really good. I was like a kid nameing all the cars. :lol: I saw the XM and I quized my mate about that one, he said Xantia :lol:

I always watch the extras on the DVD's and this one showed you how he did all the stunts. The director said that he doesn't like using CGI. He'll choose real stunts over that everyday.

The DVD arived within a few days. Just about to send it back as i've not given it to my mate to not put it onto his PC for further viewing. :o

I've had it for about a month now, its amazing.

Be sure to cancell it before your trial is up, or you'll be charged!

It's only £10 a month. I'll not even see that leave my account :lol: If I do remember then I will cancel it and renew all over again ;)

The package i have is £15 something a month.

That gives you unlimited DVD's in a month, but only 3 allowed at home at any one time.

But i have the trial thingy off my mate. He's been with lovefilm for about a year now and he loves it. He and his girlfriend caught up on all of 24 and Prison Break!