first and biggest mod :) UPDATED:DAYLIGHT PICS

xbabygx

i bet she's not the devil, altho, all women can turn into the devil when hurt lol

i'm glad it will fit, thats my next plan in a year or so's time lol

LOL........all bonnets are interchangable, but the GTI is just special in terms of it being alloy

goooooood, thats wat i like to hear. really wanted a silver or black lupo, but i found them really hard to get hold of in the engine size and price range i needed lol

Everyone always used to tell me to get a "bad boy" bonnet on mine but I liked the cheeky looking round lights. ^_^

I think yours pulls if off though, combined with a nice set a wheels and the right stance it'll look well.

p.s. you're hot. (just joining in on pervy comments yo!) :lol:

Are you going to tint the headlight surrounds? It would look good with the bad boy

yeah the plates get welded, but GTI bonnets are alloy unlike non GTI models which are steel........alloy is a pig to weld

If someone is skilled welding alloy then its not a issue but you could just get a carbon one made. The

alloy bonnets are only on GTIs and 3Ls as you know. As we didn't get the 3L over here alloy bonnets will have a good

second hand value. I want an alloy or carbon bonnet to get rid of some more weight.

I can't really go off into a strop because i'm asking for your opinions, my fault if i don't like them lol everyone is entitled to their own opinion and all opinions are valid, good or bad. Some people like the bonnet, some dont, some people like the grill, most dont lol

need to find the perfect set of wheels and i'll be even happier lol

And i think i should say thanks for the comments ......... about the car i mean :P lol

i'm not quite sure what you mean by tint the headlight surrounds??? I dont get 100% light with the new bonnet so i dont really want to make it any darker, just need new neon blue/white bulbs to get some more light.

How about black mesh? im not sure on the plastic slated grill, i havent seen wat it would look like, but i think it will take some of the evil away.

And i'm not selling my bonnet lol def not for a long time, only time id sell it is if i get a diff car, and by diff car i mean not a lupo, i'll be takin the bonnet with me if i get another lupo lol

Edited by xbabygx

i'm not quite sure what you mean by tint the headlight surrounds??? I dont get 100% light with the new bonnet so i dont really want to make it any darker, just need new neon blue/white bulbs to get some more light.

what about a 8000k HiD kit ? (for brighter lights instead of blue lights just a thought worth while looking into them :) )

cars tasty, as said before red and black do go well like white and blue etc

Edited by lupo ftw

I think i'm going for a black mesh rather than the plastic slated one or just wire mesh, i prefer the car with mesh, makes it look slightly meaner. I want to spray the bonnet black, poss black roof, already have black wing mirror, black alloys and going to spray graphics in black on my rear quarter panels,

only gays have black bonnets! ;)

well then i'm gonna become a gay..... I like it, so, i might have it done if i feel like it

... it was a joke, i have a black bonnet,. ;)

yeah i guessed, and i was just simply puttin the message across that i value peoples opinions, but if i like it, then i'm gonna do it :P lol no matter what people call me lol dont bother me, no-one else owns my car, so they dont have to worry what it looks like lol :D

ahmen to that! :P you'll know i understand if you see my car! :lol:

Like I always say (and keep saying) your car is your personal preferance, not everyone will like it, you will get bad comments, but it's your car and if you're happy with it, that's all that really matters, some people just can't keep negative opinions to themselves, rahter than making them into constructive critisism, there is a big diff lol