Scottish Megameet Knockhill 22nd Feb

Mr ColinG

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm meeting a lot of people at the Showcase cinema near Coatbridge at 7:30 am!!! Gonna be there early doors! Off to bed now, see anyone going tomorrow (come say hi if you see me :))

Lauryn

(come say hi if you see me :))

Lauryn

I was gonna, but you were either busy wrenching your boot lid to pieces, or being vagcom scanned. Did you get your immobiliser problem fixed?

I did all the wrenching... Lauryn just watched :lol:

Hahaha you volunteered! We tried to clear the fault code for the immobiliser on Vagcom but it didnt work, suspected that anyway but worth a try. Lucky the car even made it to Knockhill, sat in my pjs for nearly half an hour from just before 6am this morning in tears because it wouldnt start, got a fright when it did start! Was a good day, I'm cream crackered now though!

Some pics from today of my car (I didnt take a camera, someone sent me these):

LupoSvagMeet.jpg

(Me and Jamie are hiding in the seats, Seans on the left!)

LupoSvagMeet3.jpg

I love this pic!

LupoSvagMeet2.jpg

Did u steal them from the photos people have uploaded on Scottishvag too?! I did it last night! haha!

ha i done exactly the same thing, got a few rolling shots too which il get up... hopefully jamie will do the same

Mine only features in the background of a couple of shots, i guess it's not pimped enough to get people's interest...

Still, some very nice cars out there.

Sean, i'm guessing yours is the mustard yellow loop with the camo netting in? How did you paint that on? My SO thinks you duluxed it with a roller :D

Here's some of mine from the weekend, I didn't take nearly as many pics as I should have because it was rather Baltic out!

IMG_0644.jpg

IMG_0640.jpg

There's more to come including some rather crappy rolling shots as I gave the camera to my mate in the passenger seat who can't take photos for toffee!

But photobucket takes SO bloody long that they might not be finished for another half hour :lol:

If you look closely in the photos above I have somehow managed to be in every photo of my car too?!

Edited by treblet

Mine only features in the background of a couple of shots, i guess it's not pimped enough to get people's interest...

Still, some very nice cars out there.

Sean, i'm guessing yours is the mustard yellow loop with the camo netting in? How did you paint that on? My SO thinks you duluxed it with a roller :D

Na wasnt me, my cars 'desert sand' aka 'hearing aid beige'. The paint was apply through a very long a nd professional process....

Wet and dry and then some paint in a compressor... FTW

Photos! Lots of them! Courtesy of Grum! :lol:

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y165/TheG...Meet/?start=all

P.S. Note my lovely pink shoe near the end! haha! :rolleyes:

just looked through all those lauryn and on the one of my wheel pics hes managed to catch all the lovely runs on my unprepped lower bumper ha

Check your readers rides, unfortunately Andrew can't take photos for toffee so all of mine are a bit crap!

I would have got some good ones out of my window but your car is so bloody slow with those sandbags and stuff that you couldn't keep up :P

Edited by treblet