Dan's Grey Lupo *now up for sale*

dj_lupz

Having a bit of a mare at the moment as I have cracked rear bbs's which I'm praying will be able to be welded to cure the issue. Running a bit late on work, but I guess that's probably the same with loads of other builds! Staying positive, I will DEFINATELY see you @ UD!! :D

O gosh that sound abit of a nightmare.

I was ment to get mine back today but went in body shop 2 days late.

MOT Monday.

Good stuff see you then.

Dear Mr body shop

A message from paddy

"The Power Is In Your Hands!"

thepowerisinyouhands.jpg

" Let the lupo see the.... Telford International Centre!" :lol:

Really hope you get this sorted-fingers x'd!

Well then where do I start had one of the worst weeks ever last week.

Started off with me coming back from Newcastle to Leeds on Friday night.

Saturday I was told I’d have my car back so that would of been great to do the all the little bits I needed to with my MOT booking in for Monday.

But that failed to happen :(

Was in constant contact with the guy from the body shop constantly.

On Saturday he went to the nieces in Lancashire somewhere to sort out a bump she had.

mean while on the way/while he was there his car broke down/on limp mode. 2/3 year old punto.

So he took it in the nearest dealer, who wouldn't look at it without his log book,

Which was 100mile away in Leeds, so he asked for his car back to go get it.

And they refused as it could cause more damage which he would be liable for as they have it on record.

so anyway on Tuesday he was told he could have a hire car while they fixed it.

So told me he would be back in time and everything would be done in time.

They couldn't give him a courtesy car as they didn't have one at the time so he had to wait till wed evening,

and the same thing happened, but this time they pretty much fixed his car so he collected it Thursday and wouldn't be back till Monday morning, and still promised me that everything could be done in time (getting it running), apart from the extra bits of body work I wanted touching up/doing.

The car was running Friday about 5 so things looked promising for a early MOT sat morning.

He said he would start on it at 8:30 sat and should be ready by 9:30 so invited my down with all the interior and stuff ready for the MOT.

I started work on it at 8:30 and they didn't touch the car till 10. Which I was pissed off about any way, he spends an hour on it and it was running but cutting out he know the problem but would need a bit of rewiring, and a new part.

This Is when it was Game Over, truly gutted, I did everything I could be when other people let you down after making promises it makes it 10 times worse.

Then to finish my bad day/week off, one guy who was helping with the wiring decided to drop a tool, which made a bang, I was in the driver’s seat at this point which another lad next to me (the auto electrician) we both looked up and said what was that which the guy replied or nought, I asked did it hit the car which he replied no. He walked off and we looked to find a nice chip on the smoothed bumped, Gutted. But that’s getting sorted and he’s having to front out for it re-spraying.

Anyway, taken it all on the chin, on words and up words once again, i've had worse things happen to me and this bloody car!!

Hope to see you all soon!

You were missed at the weekend Dan- SO disappointed for you! Hopefully get it all sorted very soon- onwards and upwards! Stu;-)