Finally

seangreen04

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers for that jamie, and for your hekp again at the weekend, i was indeed slacking on the pics had a fewthings to do when i got in so was just about to do it then? this week when i get petrol im gona get some of those shots i tiold you about for it, and finally get round to doing the doorcard plus a few more nets for inside

cheers for the feedback guys. The only reason we almost done the roof and bonnet was because wernt sure it would dry in the garage we done it in in the time we had. Yeah still g a little plan for one of the panels but need to find out a few things yet. It was the price that put off getting a full respray aswell, i asked around alot o places even about me doing most of the work myself and just getting them to do the actual sprying but no luck, so i found my volunteer...jamie, and we got to it. Lve the end result, just a few more finishing touches to areas that wernt masked so well and a few more ideas with the interior. The original idea was rattle cans but then jamie told me we could have the use of a compresser, i wa sold.

and yeah jamie, that is awesome

same, i really like the contrast! or maybe a darker shade, a brown would be cool!

are you still going ahead with the plans we were talking about? is that what the 'other panel' is all about?

edit: yeah... brown lower bumper and then brown inserts on the wheels! :P that would be sick!!!

Edited by Little Green Giant

Definately do something with the lower bumpers, I've never really been a fan of non GTis with colour coded bumpers tbh! Would break it up nicely too!

Edited by Lauryn