the blank canvas

Mitchell

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im so excited about seeing this one.

This is now, the coolest Lupo in the UK.

Just how the last one was.

I remember the first one, when the dash board was out, the car was yellow, the clocks were cable tied the steering column.

That was some serious work to get it to Edition in that condition.

Just think how much you can get done before edition.

with paintwork, and cool wheels that could be car of the show for me.

I'm proper chuffed for you mate.

Tis looking good Mr Mitchell B)

So the best I could aim for at Edition would be runner up :P

Sorry mate, your first place has now gone.. noisey engines do it for me..

Make a start on that little issue and your there ;)

I do have ideas in that direction, but I think it would be sacrilege to rip the heart out of our Lupo.

May have to get another project going.

well i am stupid , played with a ctr on the a1 and left it behind only to have a volvo catch up with me after a 4 mile catch up and give me a 12 month seizure warning ticket, so no going fast for 12 months. not so easy

i really should grow up.

Mate, Ive been driving with nine points for a couple of years now.

Just let it rev, I drive everywhere in 2nd and 3rd gear now.

Take it to the race track and enjoy it for a year, and then a tidy up and show time when the twelve months are up ;)

• 1 month later...
more beetle , 2 years in the making and the 1st drive home tonight my mate sold his cosworth to build it and said it's the best thing he ever did.

DSC01104.jpg

DSC01157.jpg

i new i had seen this on here sumwere, i keep on going past this in sunnyside looks incredible in the flesh B) and i like the mk 1 thats outside the same garage.

I just did the whole thread in reverse!! :lol:

Loving the look though Mitch, I may have a few ideas as to the interior of this and cant wait to see it in the flesh at E38!! :shades:;)

• 1 month later...

Youtube Video ->
Original Video

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

cheers matey, thats it all done bar the mapping it's still on the std cam map so running lean and then rich in other places but it's totally changed the noise and rev speed with the schricks in bring on the mapping :)