Pics up finaly!

tomnotrevo

well then, finally got around to getting my pictures up on photobucket so here we go...

DSCI0342.jpg

DSCI0337.jpg

DSCI0336.jpg

DSCI0335.jpg

DSCI0334.jpg

DSCI0333.jpg

DSCI0343.jpg

As you can tell from the pics, its had the bumpers all coded and lowerd on KW's then added some MIM alloys aswell as a sharkfin aerial, a drivers side mirror of a LHD lupo and the last thing i did was white my badges... 'because thats how i roll :lol:

cheers luke! yeah i took the lupo badges off keyed them up, wet and dried them then went at it with the gloss white gave them 2 coats then lacquered them.

fair view, but iv seen too many lupos with coded bottom ends of the front bumper, they started to look a bit samey to me. Also dont know of another with a coded grille! either way i think it rocks :P

where did you get your wing mirror from?

i want lol :lol:

First i ordered one from the dealers, then when to the scrappers looking for some mk4 golf gti recaro's and found a LHD lupo. Took it home for a tenner and canceled all but the glass from the dealers. Then got it coded for a fiver when everything else was done. :shades:

i like the white badges i think white and red look nice together.

Thanks. Does anyone else know of anyone with white badges or is it just not the done thing? :lol:

I actually really like that i really am not a fan of colour coded Lupos apart from the GTI obviously.

Some how that really works for me :thumbup:

Cheers. I almost went down the street that a lot of people have with non-GTI's and code around the bottom and black the badges, really glad i didn't, theres just so many now. Seems like a marmite car, people either love it or hate it :lol:

a nice little car..

but ones again.. it is very red..

its like its been all sprayed and someone forgot to mask it.. :P

fiar play to u for trying to be diff...

now u need some red rims :P