ultimate DUBS

lupo_gaz

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We do need to start thinking of this one due to the fact that they have said we can have the space inside and out but if they dont hear from us they might give it to someone else. SO COME ON PEEPS>

Outside:

1/Ben (LGG)

2/electricpanda

3/Clairey (No, really......)

4/

5/

6/

Inside:

1/robgti

2/ Lupo_gaz (If ok with everyone)

3/

4/

5/

I will be there provided the car is finished by then. It will look something along the lines of how it did at ED08 but with smoothed front bumper, and a detailed to buggery supercharged engine.

I will go inside if wanted/needed.

I cant promise it will be ready though, my completion date at them moment is the end of febuary, so it will be close.... and probably wont be run in by then.

Sorry i can be more precise lol

John

We do need to start thinking of this one due to the fact that they have said we can have the space inside and out but if they dont hear from us they might give it to someone else. SO COME ON PEEPS>

Outside:

1/Ben (LGG)

2/electricpanda

3/Clairey (No, really......)

4/EMzzzz!

5/

6/

Inside:

1/robgti

2/ Lupo_gaz (If ok with everyone)

3/

4/

5/

• 2 weeks later...

ive been organising it.(well trying to but in fairness there hasnt been alot of insterest lol) can the people that are wanting to be inside please post up a 2 pics and the spec please and i'll fill in the form. The people that are inside can stay in one of the 2 on site hotels at a price if they want. need this doing asap please.

Edited by lupo_gaz

gtifestrear003.jpg

gtifestrear004.jpg

14"x9"Steffan BCWs

15" Bathursts

Candy Black Roof

FK Silverline Plus X Coilover Suspension Kit

Scorpion S/S Oval Exhaust

Raceland S/S 4 Branch - Heat Wrapped

Sports Cat - 200 Cell

BMC CDA Induction Kit

Window Tints

Bonnet Bra

Black VW Badge

Black Stubby Mirrors

Smooth Boot

OMP Front Strut Brace

Full Heated Leather Interior

R80 DUB - Private Plate

whats the prices on the hotels?

• 3 weeks later...

Will be a shame if a club of this size/reputation isn't represented at one of the main shows of the year. We had such a strong representation last year, would be a shame if there was nothing at all this year. I intended to show my car as part of the club but don't have a Lupo anymore. It does seem the site is going downhill nowadays though, maybe thats to blame for lack of inspiration?

Im really trying my best for this, but as we all know my car is a shed atm :( Mind you, there is still time to pull a miricle out my arse :lol:

Showing or not, i'll be there representing the club, after all thats what its all about :) Hopefully this year Noddy wont be the only one in a lime green tshirt :lol:

Two cars?

Blimey... Things really have gotten bad...

The first Ultimate dubs we had about 15 people want to go on the inside stand! And I'm certain it was the same the next two years after that !

Can't believe how much things have changed on here :(

I only hope things are back on track for Edition 38 this year so we can have a massive appearance as we have every year before!

Edited by nfbr

I honnestly dont think its a reflection apon the "changes" here as such, i just think people feel a closer connection or obligation to represent their local clubs as apposed to the nationals like us.

I dont neccessarily think it is a bad thing as such, maybe its just a case of times are changing?

I just think people feel a closer connection or obligation to represent their local clubs as apposed to the nationals like us.

But it comes to something when people would rather go outside with a Local group than be on show with the big boys inside representing a National club which used to be full of the best people you could ever wish to meet!