Dump Valve help - 1.8T

Bikerz

No need for all this pointless techno trickery. Just open a can of Strongbow as you drive past the schoolgirls. It makes the same noise and they'll be tempted in by the lure of free cider.

No need for all this pointless techno trickery. Just open a can of Strongbow as you drive past the schoolgirls. It makes the same noise and they'll be tempted in by the lure of free cider.

ha ha.... don't forget a little bit of rohipnol and you will get laid for sure! :lol:

Well, this dump valve noise is all a bit 'look at me', which is only fit for drive-by kiddy fiddlers. Anti-lag is what the sixth form girls go for!

There is only one tsssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh in the world I prefer....

and that's the tssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you get from a G40. :shades:

Yea man.

Dump valves? Drive around in a car with supercharger whine, now that turns heads.

Anti Lag... mmm.

i have a forge 007p on the bora with an induction kit and you can hear it but it aint to loud just nice , and as far as i am aware the split r's are fine and they still dump mostly back into the system rather than in the atmosphere it was mainly developed for the 1.8t as far as im aware , the early 1.8t's eg AGU are fine to have atmospheric dump valves (but ya wouldnt want save that for the ricers) but if you were to try one on a late 1.8t eg AUM , AUQ , BAM it ill through up fault codes left right and centre.