Calling all 1.0 and 1.4 petrol engine Lupo Owners!!!

AwesomeAl

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Here's the results to the 1.0 Remap :)

onelitre.jpg

As you can see, Its gained reasonably throughout the whole range, we could probably have got a little bit more out of it had we have done pannel filters or an induction kit at the same time.

Still - Feels to pull a little bit better than standard and doesn't struggle to rev as much :)

Still looking for 1x 1.4 16v 100bhp and 1x 1.0 8v :)

Come forward guys and get yourselves a cheep map before they get snapped up :)

We're preferably looking for a 1.0 Lupo with at least a pannel filter, if not someone willing to have a couple of pannel filters fitted at the same time as the remap :)

1.4 16v 100hp wise whatever you've got :)

Lupo dan - Your brother still interested?

i have a panel filter! :P i reall, really want to get it done! :( i cant take any time off though! :( fancy taking a couple of trips to london? :D

You pay the train tickets and I'll come pick the sea-fareing vessel up!

So i picked my 1.0 up today, quite pleased with the results, seems to pull a bit more and get up to cruising speed a bit quicker. Feels much more drivable and less scary entering motorways. Not had time to take it out proper yet, but will let you`s no how it goes.

So i picked my 1.0 up today, quite pleased with the results, seems to pull a bit more and get up to cruising speed a bit quicker. Feels much more drivable and less scary entering motorways. Not had time to take it out proper yet, but will let you`s no how it goes.

Hi Luke!

Glad you are pleased with the results. To be fair, In your comments you've hit the nail on the head with what we were looking to do with these remaps!

At the end of the day, Most people out there think its all about the Peak power... Gaining as much "Peak BHP" as you possibly can, But What you tend to find, is that even though Luke's little 1.0 only gained 3bhp and 5lb/ft, The whole range of power is lifted and the way the car drives is much improved! :)

will the mpg be affected in any way?

id love to take mine up but I'm in the same boat as little green giant except he has a driving license!

Under normal driving the fuel consumption should be reduced. Not drastically, but by enough to make a small noticeable difference.

Shame about that mate. :(

Hi Luke!

Glad you are pleased with the results. To be fair, In your comments you've hit the nail on the head with what we were looking to do with these remaps!

At the end of the day, Most people out there think its all about the Peak power... Gaining as much "Peak BHP" as you possibly can, But What you tend to find, is that even though Luke's little 1.0 only gained 3bhp and 5lb/ft, The whole range of power is lifted and the way the car drives is much improved! :)

Under normal driving the fuel consumption should be reduced. Not drastically, but by enough to make a small noticeable difference.

Shame about that mate. :(

:o less of the little, its a sheer beast, MPI an all that :P lol

Newbie to forum!

I think it would be hilarious to add more power to my 1.0 Lupo... I think the suspension will need a little playing with after though... Where are you based?

Still looking for another 1.4 16v Sport (100hp)!

I would willingly let you use mine, if it wasn't in bits in a garage in W-S-M :(

PS - What's this panel filter? Is it expensive? How will insurance react to this modding?

A panel filter replaces your standard paper air filter inside your standard airbox

http://www.kamracing.co.uk/manufacturers-5...-4-16v-160.html