Yellow Lupo, ....... The we slut

little rich

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no i dont, but im saving for one, wrote off my arosa ages ago and im driving a ****ty nissan

its a good install and very loud, looks the part but just not what most people consider to be one of the best set ups.

i like my bass but thats taking it a bit far lol

my hoody turned into one of those vibrating fat reducers when i was stood next to the drivers door! :lol:

what other speakers are you running other than those horrendously large subs int back, theyre just huge dude

and whats the weight like? actually i hate to imagine lol

no i dont, but im saving for one, wrote off my arosa ages ago and im driving a ****ty nissan

its a good install and very loud, looks the part but just not what most people consider to be one of the best set ups.

i like my bass but thats taking it a bit far lol

my hoody turned into one of those vibrating fat reducers when i was stood next to the drivers door! :lol:

what other speakers are you running other than those horrendously large subs int back, theyre just huge dude

and whats the weight like? actually i hate to imagine lol

yes agree its not the best set up, and tbh how often will it be played at stupid volume? exactly!

ah ok cool, haha! up front im running a set of star sound components run by a star sound amp, (all american gear) but does the job bloody well i think!

its pretty heavy ha, took up 2 sheets of 1" beach ply wood which arent light! and the subs probably weigh the same as me :lol:

iv always wanted a big install so thought i might as well whilst i have a slow car (no point trying to make a slow car go fast!) not going to be to every ones taste but im chuffed with it!

Love the look of this car on the outside, nice and subtle. The huge sound system and the normalish size boot!

thanks im going for a subtle ish look so i dont attract unwanted people!

and yes that little boot space comes in handy!

rich

wow! uv put all that money in to a car.. and you haven't even got a license yet.. ur mental... cant wait to see what crazy things you do when u drive it every day .. and fall in love with her even more..

^ ha cheers, was the only yellow one at trax i saw! maybe the only lupo i saw too!, if you can get the pic up that would be great,

got the sounds measured today at 145.5 db @ 41hz

thanks rich

nar man there was a silver gti over the back

dude i love your car i was kid in green jacket who kept comin back to look lol

u live in npton ent seen u around

what rims are on ure lupo they look awesome

Robbo

cheers all

oright mate

nice looking lupo.

I lik the install and the bonet bra really suits it

rear badge looks good not kean on the front 1 should be all black!

i like it as its different from the normal,

rich

• 3 weeks later...

i think i saw you in kingsthorpe the other day :D

but i you were behind and my que was moving .. so i couldnt check.. but i saw a realy bright yellow lupo .. it seemed cool.. it was probly urs :D

i got northampton uni now.. so il probly see ur car lots.. hop4ly :D

were abouts in northampton do u live?

• 2 weeks later...
i think i saw you in kingsthorpe the other day :D

but i you were behind and my que was moving .. so i couldnt check.. but i saw a realy bright yellow lupo .. it seemed cool.. it was probly urs :D

i got northampton uni now.. so il probly see ur car lots.. hop4ly :D

were abouts in northampton do u live?

may have been me if it was at the weekend?

i live in weedon, near daventry, not driving atm, test is in around 1 month, but when im driving im sure youl see me about!

cheers for the comments guys

the wellers arent going back on! there sold but hopefully get some new wheels soon when i find the right ones,

may be having a few changes with the lupo just playing with a few ideas,

rich,