Any northern crew?

Weeman

Do you guys want to stop referring to yourselves as Northerners, you guys are middler's, everytime I see something in the events section about a Northern meet I get excited (steady on big boy!!!) and then find it's away down south in the "Northern" region! blast! damm! curse! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Yep another one here. And by that l mean a proper northerner not a scot!!

Chris

I like the Newcastle area, they make good beer and it's friendly and good for a night out (shame all the chicks sound like Gazza! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> ), it's like a wee Scottish outpost, just wait until the SNP get in parlament and we can finalise plans to retake it! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> twisted.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":twisted:" border="0" alt="twisted.gif" />

flying visit, what's all this Northern stuff, it's about 300miles south! get back to the middle laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

P.S. blagged some VIP touring car tickets today when i picked up my car, hospitality tent here i come. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> look out for the new wheels in the VIP car park if any of the proper northeners are is heading to knockhill at the weekend.

QUOTE(BReal)
im northern too - bradford, and we all live in the middle of the road and drink bitter from a toby glass and I have a flat cap and a wippet

LMAO

so thats 8 now smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Me too - sunny Scarborough (hotel fell into sea many moons ago)!! Didn't realise there were this many around here!! I think there is a guy with lupo sport in Malton (15 mins away, floods alot), he PM'd me a while back.

Anyone coming to the Gti Hot Hatch Spectacular on 29th August at York Raceway? I'm going!

QUOTE(lupolady)
Me too - sunny Scarborough (hotel fell into sea many moons ago)!!  Didn't realise there were this many around here!!  I think there is a guy with lupo sport in Malton (15 mins away, floods alot), he PM'd me a while back.

Anyone coming to the Gti Hot Hatch Spectacular on 29th August at York Raceway?  I'm going!

Cool thats 9 now any more?

I was in scarbrough on tuesday went to the sea life centre :oops:

• 2 weeks later...