GTI Festival - Santa Pod - 6th July 2008

Nicki

competiton! bugger! :lol:

:coffee::shades:

So jealous. You're a pro though arent you Huw? Fancy teaching me how to polish?!

Nah, I dabble in it as a little sideline, but far from pro. As to how to polish, watch Karate Kid. It's all you'll ever need. Wax on. Wax off. :lol:

The show in general or our stand? Considering all the dead areas they had and the space that the other clubs had it was very dissapointing.

I really thought it was a poor show, but I think the weather put ALOT of people off - it was DEAD! I reckon you'd be pushed to count 300 cars in total :wacko:

We left really early though - so maybe we didnt give it a chance?

Rain spoilt it I thought.

They didn't start the racing til after 3pm, when most people queueing up for the strip had got pissed off and gone home.

1.8T Nitrous'd 4WD mk1 Golf was fast. 10.5 seconds.

Jet car was loud. :blink: 6 seconds.

Red Corrado in show and shine was stunning. :wub:

Yeah I think had the weather been half decent it would have been a better show.

I loved the white Audi in the show and shine, gorgeous!

Glad you thought the same ben - it was SHOCKING!! Me and liam were thinking its coz we went to Club Charlys that we now have high expectations - dont get me wrong there were some lovely, tastefully modded and well looked after dailes (looking good huw and andy ((and the other lupo next to huw!)) ) but it definately lacked something.

:thumbdown:

Weather didnt help but its mivw this weekend so most people would be getting cars ready for that.

clairey@ car wasnt as shiney this time due to me nursing a hangover!!! :lol:

I'll go along most on here the show was disapointing but as said before it was probably the weather!

Enjoyed the day before camping got some good photos of the some of the cars and Adam trying to snort the BBQ!!! :lol: but none of Claire's purple puke!!! :rolleyes:

Shall i post them on this thread?