Dash lights?

Curious if the lights behind the dash can be changed? I want to change the colour, is that impossible to do?

At the moment its two colours, there has to be a way to change them if they go anyway. Anyone know how easy / difficult it is?

I really want to change the colour, but would that mean changing the dials?

Ahh.

Thanks (:

Edited by iShine

i have a pioneer p3600mpb which matches perfect although my clocks r 1999 which are different but think the colours are the same.

deh3600mpb_detailpage.jpg

Edited by scoobydoo

The Becker Grand Prix looks similar to an OEM headunit, and is also blue with red. Quite good features too.

Grand_Prix_Zoom_7995_blau.jpg

Pink dials...genuious!! Cordobas (apologies for the spelling) have slightly different dials so you could have a look at them if not then have a look at ordering differernt dials of the net.

I have a jvc stereo that flashes pink and red and blue so not only can your car look like a brothel...it can look like a REALLY high quality brothel lol.

Mk7 polo dash lights are nice and i suppose they could work...just have a good old gander!

Oh and this stereo is for sale if anyone wants this kind of image in there car lol £offers haha

• 1 month later...