Lupo Gti Central Locking Key

i was out today playing footy in the park, and like an idoit, i had both my keys with me!

one of the keys had a flat battery and my other didint so i grabbed it. then lost it on the field. dr

i bought a battery for the flat one and the light is flashing on the fob but im getting sweet f a from my car.

cd player, ipod, tomtom and money are in my car on display. i need help fast! :'(

Yeah forgot to mension tha. shes de-locked :doh:

Including boot?

If you have AA etc they will be able to get you in, but if it was locked with central locking I dont know how you would disarm the alarm

yea the whole thing is de-locked. i dont have the aa either. i just dont get why my key isnt connecting with the car? i t was fine before the battery died.

The fob may have re-set itself, there is some kind of proceedure to re-connect it, but obv you need to be in the car to do so. Can you force a window down?

i cant, windows are all the way up. plus i cudnt do it without the alarm setting off. i jst dont want to have to damage it.

is there a sequence of times you press the buttons on the fob to re sync it?

i cant, windows are all the way up. plus i cudnt do it without the alarm setting off. i jst dont want to have to damage it.

is there a sequence of times you press the buttons on the fob to re sync it?

iv tried searchin to no avail, but you will need to be in the car else i would be able to come along and sync my key to your car, and unlock it wiht my key!

If anyone you know is in the AA/RAC etc, they can call them, as the policy covers the person, not their car

iv tried searchin to no avail, but you will need to be in the car else i would be able to come along and sync my key to your car, and unlock it wiht my key!

If anyone you know is in the AA/RAC etc, they can call them, as the policy covers the person, not their car

yeah true. ill give me mates a ring tomorrow. just hope she doesnt get smashed into.

cos ill probably have to do it! ha

whats a driver side window cost for lupos?

yeah true. ill give me mates a ring tomorrow. just hope she doesnt get smashed into.

cos ill probably have to do it! ha

whats a driver side window cost for lupos?

maybe 40 for the glass, plus fitting. Would be worth doing it yourself, depending on where you have left the car

maybe 40 for the glass, plus fitting. Would be worth doing it yourself, depending on where you have left the car

its left outside the park. theres a bunch of huge houses on the street. in the "posh" area of town. just means loosing my front tints..

i think i shud wait till the morning just cos of the time etc

Mine de-syncs quite regularly. I replaced the battery and I think I may have got an incorrect voltage or something.

To re-sync I just put my key in the drivers side door and hold it in the lock position for a second, then use the button to unlock. Works every time.

But you don't have a lock to do that with, so I don't know!

Mine de-syncs quite regularly. I replaced the battery and I think I may have got an incorrect voltage or something.

To re-sync I just put my key in the drivers side door and hold it in the lock position for a second, then use the button to unlock. Works every time.

But you don't have a lock to do that with, so I don't know!

haha thanks!

ill ring vw tomorrow, they might have a special fob.

mehhhhh :(

Have you managed to get anything sorted matey?

the best bit is having a mechanic break into a car... you have to have the police to witness lol, bet that looks amusing to those not in the know

:lol:

i had to smash the window :( haha took about 15 attemts with my hammer like haha. new window £88 with installation isnt to bad i dare say. £25 quid for the re-sync too. time for new tyres and my camber sorting out. any idea how to adjust the camber???

i had to smash the window :( haha took about 15 attemts with my hammer like haha. new window £88 with installation isnt to bad i dare say. £25 quid for the re-sync too. time for new tyres and my camber sorting out. any idea how to adjust the camber???

I hoped you taped it up beforehand, so you dont now have a car full of glass!

Personally I wouldnt attempt the camber out myself, Id get someone who knows what they are doing to sort it

Those windows are very tough indeed. I watched in amusement as a road rager tried to punch through mine 4 times (twice with each hand).

Oh how I laughed at his frustration.

Some time later he was detained by the police for that, which was nice.