How old are you?

Alex_225

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i turned 21 i bought a 2 year old 200bhp ibiza cupra. all mods declared, no ncb, 3 points, 1 fault accident. i was paying £1200 fully comp. i was also insuring a brand spanking new kawasaki ninja 636 for £1400 fully comp. damn insurance companies had a lot of cash out of me that year!

i am 26 now.

and you drive a diesel and drone on about mpg

when i turned 21 i bought a 2 year old 200bhp ibiza cupra. all mods declared, no ncb, 3 points, 1 fault accident. i was paying £1200 fully comp. i was also insuring a brand spanking new kawasaki ninja 636 for £1400 fully comp. damn insurance companies had a lot of cash out of me that year!

i am 26 now.

thats cheap as hell for the ibiza i was paying that, on my mums insurance for the 1.6 meggy, but i was only 17! Cant wait tull im 21 if all goes well il have 4 years ncb by then, but by then cars will probly be banned the way things are heading!

It does surprise me how many people go for fairly quick or big engined cars so young.

I wasn't prepared to pay over a grand for my insurance so I ended up having two 1.2 Clios then when I hit 21 the insurance was quite reasonable so I bought a nice shiny Clio 172. Bit of a jump but it was an awesome car.

There's quite an age range on here really, so now I don't feel quite as old since I'm in the middle! lol

It can't last.

Normal service will be resumed hopfully.

I suppose theres always the chance he'll trade it in.

For a Bini.

i've had it 6 months now, and tbh i am getting itchy feet, but the thing is i can blag free diesel from work regularly so it kinda makes sense to at least get another diesel.

really really want a 330d.

on the other hand diesel is so expensive now that when i do have to pay for my own it's quite painful, so i am pining for another petrol car. maybe something like a type r or mini. not really sure.

Edited by Adam K