Polo GTI vs Sierra Cosworth

Tigz™

depends if you know what your doing with some tools tbh

:coffee:

right im not gonna argue with you cos you seem to know it all

lets just saw the guy who had problems with it has done more engine transplants than i care to think of and could not figure out what was wrong, the car was brought to a guy who worked for ford and now does all the tuning for the rally cars and does all the rolling road days and took him 4 months to figure out what was wrong

but yea your prob right it wouldnt cost that much if they knew what they were doing with some tools although the word tool does spring to mind :rolleyes:

Haha... words from a woman

:rolleyes:

anyone whos handy and has a mecanical mind could...

actually, im not going to argue with a woman on how people who can't fix cars should only drive them,

cossies aren't the most simple engine, but jesus(sorry if this offends anyone) there not that hard!

Edited by Dazzzzzz...

Haha... words from a woman

:rolleyes:

anyone whos handy and has a mecanical mind could...

actually, im not going to argue with a woman on how people who can't fix cars should only drive them,

cossies are the most simple engine, but jesus(sorry if this offends anyone) there not that hard!

oh f off you little fool stop been so bloody patronising

tigz with your track record this could be the biggest mistake .

just fix the polo and sell and go get the lupo

:coffee:

mates have had cossies and got rid one now has a mk4 golf gti with 300 bhp and wish's he never had the cossie as it cost so much with what he spent your lupo would be finished and have spair change

A few of my mates have had (and one still has) Cossies. No more expensive and un-reliable than any other similar powered car, infact it's cheaper to fix than his Scooby and has broke down a lot less than the Scooby despite doing more miles...

The only ones that I know that have had bother are the ones pushing 400+bhp, which is probably to be expected. :lol:

Go for it... if it's crap, break it for bits, as it'll be worth plenty in parts!

A dreamer in what way? cheeky tw*t

You like diesels, nuff said.

errr, and the problem with liking diesels is? :confused:

and a dreamer as in you change your mind every 2 seconds telling people you are getting this car or that car, it's very boring now and tbh i'll only believe it when i see one on your drive.

A dreamer in what way? cheeky tw*t

You like diesels, nuff said.

Will, its Adam you need to be quoting not me!

Dreamer.... :coffee:

Play fair Adam, there are some cars that Will's dad wont let him buy! :wacko:

Edited by matt a

mainly its because i'm having difficulty deciding whats more important in my life at the moment, moving out of my house or getting a new car.

'Play fair Adam, there are some cars that Will's dad wont let him buy!' - n1 - you pay too much attention to the forum imo :P

mainly its because i'm having difficulty deciding whats more important in my life at the moment, moving out of my house or getting a new car.

'Play fair Adam, there are some cars that Will's dad wont let him buy!' - n1 - you pay too much attention to the forum imo :P

hold on, last week or the week before it was moving out AND getting a car.

make your mind up :rolleyes:

I was asking whether anyone here lives in an apartment, at the time I planned to move out at the start of next year and get an evo. Now i've got impatient I want to move out sooner and settle with a cheaper car (dc5 or something).

Happy ? :P

eh no offence wot did the guy look like mate?

as thats my pals cossie!

i don't want to have to slate you either, but if you read from the beginning you'd see that tigz just used the link to pistonheads as an example of what the car looks like.