my lupo 1.4 16v

lupocarl

really like the car mate, looks sweet :shades:

there's usually a club polo meet every month in newcastle(normally the gate), not sure if this still goes on but there used to be a few lupos turn up, kam(heartagram) will know more as ive only been to a few with my mate

Edited by dropped_lupo..

saw this at santa pod spring festival, looked nice:)

was yours on a stand if so i think i have a pic of you car on my camra its very sweet mate

that look very nice mate. what drop you got on that?

its as low as the coilovers will go mate

Tidy as ****.

Would look mean with tinted headlights and indicators!

yer i want them but i dont no how to do it and i am scared incase i **** them up got paint coz i dont me back light in my old car a just dont want to break them if u know any one that has a set or can do mine i will be realy chufed

thanks alot carl

Stunning, perfect drop and looks great on the Bathursts! (glad you got some :))

Aero or dewipered! :shades:

Edited by matt a

thanks alot people realy pleased on what you think. i got some pro pics taken at gti springs just waiting for the man to get back from canada then he is goin to sort them out for me as soon as i get them iw ill post them up

f*ckin hell... ITS CLEAN!!! lol

looks nice in them pics like, youll have to show me the pro pics, should look sweet as f*ck.

been meaning to have a call round, got me roof n mirrors done gloss black. anyway, see ya when a see ya mate

f*ckin hell... ITS CLEAN!!! lol

looks nice in them pics like, youll have to show me the pro pics, should look sweet as f*ck.

been meaning to have a call round, got me roof n mirrors done gloss black. anyway, see ya when a see ya mate

aw cool carnt wait to see it like and yer she is clean lol u always see it wen its dirty

was yours on a stand if so i think i have a pic of you car on my camra its very sweet mate

yer it was on the dubclique.com stand, thanks alot dude, used to have the same wheels as u, makes me wish i still had em lol!

yer it was on the dubclique.com stand, thanks alot dude, used to have the same wheels as u, makes me wish i still had em lol!

lol they are a nice wheel i love your wheels i wanted sum of them but never had the coin when i got offerd some

• 1 month later...

some new pics of my loop giv it a clean and it looked nice in the sun so took some pics

santapodgtisprings035-1.jpg

santapodgtisprings036-1.jpg

santapodgtisprings037-1.jpg

santapodgtisprings038-1.jpg

santapodgtisprings039-1.jpg

santapodgtisprings040-1.jpg

and a cupple of the inside just standard

santapodgtisprings032-1.jpg

santapodgtisprings033-1.jpg

feel free to commentif you have any idears on what to do next

thanks

lupocarl