my lupo 1 litre E :) with the ATS Cups

matt m

Thats well sweet mate. I think i see you all the time in whitlybay. I have the green lupo with white wheels dropped on fk coilys

ive seen this a couple of times aswell looks mint, is that pic in the multi story at the metro centre?

Yeah Its in the Yellow Mall, Im There Pretty Much Every Tuesday , 4th Floor :P

Soooooo clean! :shades:

Bump strips off? ;)

I want to but when i went to take them off it looked like they were held on by poppers into the body work, :S which is what i didnt want, meanin i would have to get them smoothd in ?? thanks for the comment :)

Thats well sweet mate. I think i see you all the time in whitlybay. I have the green lupo with white wheels dropped on fk coilys

oh yeah !, Hi bud, I wave or flash my lights everytime i see you and my lass is like, ?? you dont even know him, haha, next time i see youl al have a chat, do you know daz luth or whatever his surname is ? he drives an astra with a turbo ?? GSI i tink ?

Cheers bud ,

I say keep the bump strips!! I like the contrast of the red with the textured trim.

I posted some coilover suggestions ;)

Thats pretty much just what my car used to look like last week!! Go on get it slammed :D

I also see you have the same Hankook tyres i have on my fronts 175 50's??

hey nah, there 175 45's , im sure you were going through west denton kinda area, and i was like nooo, someones nicked my car :P has yours got the front grill with no vdub badge ?? nice car by the way :)

Yeah mine has the vw badge, it would have been travelling to get the camber re-adjusted then. Got it lowered in Westerhope. lol thats what a thought this time last year when someone had the exact same car lol