Your Lupo 1.x and it's fuel consumption...

blackcat

I get 250miles consistantly using V-Power every time, stopping at the first click when filling up. Do half m'way, half in town, so its not too bad. 1.4 Sport btw :D

I get 250miles consistantly using V-Power every time, stopping at the first click when filling up. Do half m'way, half in town, so its not too bad. 1.4 Sport btw :D

im getting between 250 and 280 in my sport

a bit off topic but what size tank is in the sport?

a bit off topic but what size tank is in the sport?

34Litres, but bearing in mind that's when it's dry. Let's face it, when are you gonna let ur tank run dry for the sake of measuring fuel consumption?!?! I filled up saturday, and it took 28 litres. :coffee:

I got 188 miles the other day to 18.3 litres (£20 - 95 RON) which works out to 46.6 MPG in my Sport so not too bad either.

Although I took out my Lambda Sensor the other day and I could see that its been contaminated. Remember when Tesco had that fuel issue a few years back, running on Shell V-Power now and I must admit the MPG it returns is nice ! I'll run it on V-Power for a month to clean the contamination and only use Shell 95 RON afterwards depending on my financial circumstances.

-Nick-

i've got a sport, and for a while i've suspected it was guzzling. i put almost a full tank in it, it was given a hard time for about a quarter of then tank and since its been treated really gently. i'm at the half way mark and its done about 75 miles, which, logic suggest should give me 150 ish when its down. i've got a pipercross on it but would that make such a big difference. someone just said they go 250 from there sport lol

I see about 300 miles out of about £46-48 V-Power at 116.9 which is 40ish litres... a propper full tank in a gti. That lasts a week max.

John

You must fill the expansion tank to the max to get that much in?

I see about 300 miles out of about £46-48 V-Power at 116.9 which is 40ish litres... a propper full tank in a gti. That lasts a week max.

John

i sat at the petrol station clicking away yesterday and could only get 34 quid in mine affter around 1000 clicks! haha...

i've got a sport, and for a while i've suspected it was guzzling. i put almost a full tank in it, it was given a hard time for about a quarter of then tank and since its been treated really gently. i'm at the half way mark and its done about 75 miles, which, logic suggest should give me 150 ish when its down. i've got a pipercross on it but would that make such a big difference. someone just said they go 250 from there sport lol

do you do alot of miles in traffic or low gears etc cos im getting alot more than that

I've got a standard 1.4e and on normal unleaded I can usually squeeze 300 miles out of a full tank (most of this is relatively civilised motorway driving to work). I think that's about 38-39 mpg? I usually pay about £32-34 for a full tank, before the pump gets moody.

Edited by LupoEnvy