FT02 BHD

Dom's dub GTI

He sold it to the garage for £8k

The garage sold it for £7k in one day.

That is a bargin.

Someone needs to buy it, it was the cleanest GTI on the forum.

It had new wheel bearings.

Back wheel looks bent.

My old car.

Bought brand new by me and then had £13,000 spent on it during the 5 years that I owned it.

Full VW service history, had cambelts (both) changed 3 times in first 80,000 miles, 1 off engine work, 1 off wheels, 1 off top grade leather, coilies, G60 brakes, re-bushed, Bose components, Alpine headunit, amp and sub and so much more it would take forever to list.

Was mint when I owned it (received at trophey at E38 a few years ago and has been on their stage twice). Totally gutted I sold it, and as I mentioned on another thread the Elise is just not doing it for me.

I feer it may be a little worse for wear now though, I hear that it has not been that well cared for since I sold it and may potentially have a few bills lurking in the near future. Never had a clutch while I had it and with 167bhp it may be struggling now and the rear wheel look at a funny angle (posative camber?) so maybe a curb strike.

Would love it to return to the club and be cared for once again.

I would lose too much money on the Elise with having bought it new and already modified it a little.

I regret selling the Lupo so much, no other car has served me so well, 5 years, 80,000 miles miles and never any grief from it. Would love to do it all over agin on a last of the line silver or grey Gti but this time go a ittle bit further.

I do want the black one to live a happy life again though.

a lad i know on another forum is interested in this car(cares for his cars well too),think he is off for a look at it this weekend,keep you posted if he buys

Edited by mrgarf

wow thanks alot lol im lookin to buy it and now i have somethings to check on it. went friday to look at it and tbh not in the best condition now BUT has potential lol epc light and engine manegment light on too so they need looking at!

I wish I had the cash, I'd buy it myself.

Those wheels are a grand, the retrim, the engine cost £5000 not to mention all the small mods, as far as i know its still the only Lupo with a TT foot rest.

Absolute bargin!