Its a Yellow 3l WannaBEE

b19jow

• 2 weeks later...

Cars been playing up for a wee while now. Been in and out of garage a few times. Now found the fault is coming from the loom. So here we go again another hard week at work to get the car fixed. I think i'v replaced nearly everthing under the hood in the last 3 months. When and if i sell it its had a full rebuild at 70k lol. So once its out. Time to focus on ed38

• 3 weeks later...

Been sanding down the faces today to see what they would look like down to 150grt. Plans are to polish out the faces and get the backs of the p's black and the centre? All coments welcome.

DSC_8569.jpg

I always think P's are hit and miss on a Lupo, they suit sometimes but not others; I dont see why they shouldn't work though gota be worth finding out

• 2 months later...

Some new parts arrived today?

DSC_8821.jpg

Newgrill.jpg

Swaping over the tailgates to work on the one i'v got on just now. Also the grills gonna look alot different once its back on. Finaly a few changes, also waiting on a set of rims from a guy from 38. Ohhh Also got a fresh new 3l front end...... :shades:

• Like 1

iif your willing to sell your old 3l front ill buy it off ya :).

Got a few people wanting it. Think i'll be greedy and just keep them...... :D

Nice one Jordon! Give me a shout when you want this badge matey!

Yea mate that would be cool. Hopefully catch you at svag meet

glad it showed up in one piece ! :)

Many thanks, Some of the edges are a bit funked, but is perfect for what im wanting it for. I owe you big style..

• 2 months later...

I know this might offend some people but here goes. 3l front should be coming off over christmas and standard front going on. Aslo the del sol i had up for sale ages ago is now sold pending payment. Ohhhh. Also new plate is going on after i get a Vehicle Inspection from the dvla. Has anyone had one of these before? Some pics of whats lying around to get used over the winter months

DSC_8939.jpg

DSC_8938.jpg

• 1 month later...