red bathursts should i?

mcbeal_88

Can I have one of your Kit Kats :lol: you do/did have two...

No, really like the red, big fan of things a bit different.

But the red and the black sounds awsome. Fan of masking?

you could always do a photoshop before commiting??

I was going to say: If you need to ask 'us' you're not that sure yourself, so I'd get a photoshop done.

Too late for that though, but from the colour of that wheel, I'd say do it. Though, maybe a tad darker shade IMO.

Ray

I was going to say: If you need to ask 'us' you're not that sure yourself, so I'd get a photoshop done.

Too late for that though, but from the colour of that wheel, I'd say do it. Though, maybe a tad darker shade IMO.

Ray

theyre peugeot diablo red and no im not a fan of masking lol il get the second one today and post a pic on car

they look a bit pinky in the pic just had 1 coat on, put a few more on and i really like the colour...iv only done it to save spendin the money on refurbing them to find i dont like them.then i may get them done proffessionaly.not sure how long the paint would last tbh

Paint lasts ok as long as you clean them.

My yellow ones have started to get pitted, but I did a really quick paintjob, (for the same reason as you really, didn't want to spend ages sanding and painting to find they looked rubbish) and they've been on all winter without being cleaned really.

Paint lasts ok as long as you clean them.

My yellow ones have started to get pitted, but I did a really quick paintjob, (for the same reason as you really, didn't want to spend ages sanding and painting to find they looked rubbish) and they've been on all winter without being cleaned really.

do they not chip easily?

I think they look mint! The colour of them is really nice, one final thing i would do is space them out 10mm-20mm though, they look lost in those rear arches from that angle. :)

You could try Venom or places like that, i bought mine from the for sale section on here. They bolt to the hub with the bolts supplied and then the wheels bolt to the spacer with your current bolts, that is for the 20mm spacer anyway, i think with a 10mm you will just get longer bolts.