My 1.0 Yellow Lupo.

Mattwilko92

After long last my mom handed the lupo offically over to me today :)

So i though why not start with a clean

Photo-0080.jpg

Photo-0081.jpg

Photo-0082.jpg

Photo-0087.jpg

Photo-0083.jpg

Interior before

Photo-0084.jpg

Interior After

Photo-0086.jpg

Photo-0088.jpg

Shame ive got to wait nearly a year until i can drive it :(

Edited by Mattwilko92

first mods i'd like to do are cambridge lights, new set of rims and stereo.

Can anyone give me info on the cambridge lights? where from? cost? thanks :)

Nice! I love Lellow ones :)

Cabridge lights: Look awesome. Dealers. Lots. about £80 each.

Gave her a good clean today and put stickers on.

Next mods will be to remove bump stripes and stereo. I bet everyone is always asking this, but is there anything nasty underneath the stripes? or are they just glued on?

Also tell me what you think of the sticker, im a bit unsure about it :blink: 7

Thanks

12042008274.jpg

12042008277.jpg

12042008278.jpg

12042008275.jpg

Edited by Mattwilko92

Bump strips are just glued on. Just be careful taking them off and dont pull them. Cut the glue behind them with some fishing line. Common problems are doors being resprayed and leaving lacquer lines, paint fade, strips having been superglued back on at some point. My passenger door had been resprayed and thats why mine are still on, although over time ive grown to not mind them and have saved my doors a few times with ignorant people swinging doors open, so they may stay on.

Bump strips are just glued on. Just be careful taking them off and dont pull them. Cut the glue behind them with some fishing line. Common problems are doors being resprayed and leaving lacquer lines, paint fade, strips having been superglued back on at some point. My passenger door had been resprayed and thats why mine are still on, although over time ive grown to not mind them and have saved my doors a few times with ignorant people swinging doors open, so they may stay on.

but there not so noticeable on a black car.

Where as yellow..... haha

Not sure yet, nothing has been re-sprayed or glued on at any point in the cars life so i should be ok.

Might not do it just yet though :confused:

stickers are good but im bias. :P take the strips off now and get some coiloevrs before you do anything else to it! :P

i really like yellow loops.

right need some info on coilies. Im only 16 so im a beginner to the hole modifying haha

Price? Fitting? And if im gonna lower it then i want it slammed!

All info is much appreciated :shades:

sidestrip.jpg

yeh make sure its not been glued previously .. i knew mine had been glued and wasnt going to remove them

seller told me that another previous owner had glued the side strips on .. however i think it was a lie because after having it for about 3 weeks i came out one day to find the side strip hanging off

.. and the drivers side has paint fade lol

if the car has been garaged since new .. so hasn't seen prolonged sunlight.. and has been owned by people that wouldnt have removed the strips previously for whatever reason then go for it but if it goes wrong then you will be joining the club of failures .... failure is progress

sidestrip.jpg

yeh make sure its not been glued previously .. i knew mine had been glued and wasnt going to remove them

seller told me that another previous owner had glued the side strips on .. however i think it was a lie because after having it for about 3 weeks i came out one day to find the side strip hanging off

.. and the drivers side has paint fade lol

if the car has been garaged since new .. so hasn't seen prolonged sunlight.. and has been owned by people that wouldnt have removed the strips previously for whatever reason then go for it but if it goes wrong then you will be joining the club of failures .... failure is progress

The car was bought new by my mum so i deffently know what the history of it is. I might go for it, not just yet though.

Yours look ok because they are colour coded , where as mine look horrible lol

i like the yellow black contrast though i think its the fact that they are so thin that makes them look crap

i like the side strips on the polo dune / cross polo i wouldnt mind getting some of those .. might look into the dimensions

i like the yellow black contrast though i think its the fact that they are so thin that makes them look crap

i like the side strips on the polo dune / cross polo i wouldnt mind getting some of those .. might look into the dimensions

Yeah i love how unique the polo dune is. Let me know if you find any dimensions mate