GT prologue for PS3

RallyeBaz

It is a total rip off imo, how can they charge that for an incomplete game? The final one will probably be excellent, but sony are conning there customers. Oh and blockbuster are doing it for 19.99 ;)

i think its ok price £17.98 delivered from amazon, expecting it soon. its nearly half a game and half the price of a full game. will keep me going until full release which i'm very grateful for. i wont be able to play online though due to my connection. but will post up some challenges when i get a good lap times to show off. i am so praying that the lupo gti will be in the full game. if its not i will have to change cars lol. i have a year to find out!

20 hours game play.

Piece of pish!

Still dont want to try the 360 or wiii in for one.

Only game i think which may make me want one would be big little planet.

20 hours on which game ???

I would not even consider a Xbox 360 now that HD DVD is a relic of the cold war :lol:

Has anyone played online yet with upto 16 players ??

I would not even consider a Xbox 360 now that HD DVD is a relic of the cold war :lol:

What difference does it make??? I didn't buy a 360 to watch HD DVD's, at the end of the day live rocks, as do the games! ;)

20 hours on which game ???

The £25 demo has only 20 hours gameplay.

I buy a game station to play games, the xbox has plenty of them, how many does the ps have again?

If i want to watch a film i'll put one on the dvd player lol

where did you see it had 20 hours gameplay, i expect to get thousands out of prologue until the full game is released. i dont think its true as even if you play one track and one car you can do that for decades until the ps3 breaks dwon. even then you can get it repaired and continue playing. but i think i'm deliberately missing the point. the game it worth it to me, i would have paid for the demo we had for the last 6 months.

T'is a shame, about the relase date for GT5. Still i can see Rainbox 6 will keep me entertained for quite sometime.

Edited by Trig

Played online with the full 16 people before, manic!! but fun! If anyone else is on it my user name is JimBowen100

The only reason I am buying it is for the online action.

Reminds me of the 8 player Daytona USA days at the local arcade and receiving death stares :lol:

Anyone who's got Prologue play any proper racing games like rFactor of Live for Speed? If so...how does the new simulation mode on GT5 compare? I've seen a few vids and it certainly looks better than GT4. Seems you can actually get the arse out for a change.

i love gt its awesome. canty justify buying a ps3 for it though. bought a ps2 for the gt games and after completing them never turned the thing on again lol.

Glen

Anyone who's got Prologue play any proper racing games like rFactor of Live for Speed? If so...how does the new simulation mode on GT5 compare? I've seen a few vids and it certainly looks better than GT4. Seems you can actually get the arse out for a change.

I'm a bit of a GTR2 fanboy and can say GT5 beats it hands down. GT4 was shite compared to GTR2.

Its all about lift off oversteer round the midfield raceway in a Nissan R35 lol! :P

Most games don't nowadays cos its more about the online play I do believe.

And everyone knows the best driving game ever involves a plumber, his brother, a dinosaur, a mushroom and some other things. Then add some red and green shells, banana skins, mushrooms, lightening, etc.... You all know what it is.