Anyone else sick and tired of Ebay and Paypal??

MattyA

PAYPAL & Ebay have had £00's of pounds from me in fees.

Was going well until this month.

Got a PAYPAL dispute going on because the guy did not receive a bike part sent to Italy ( Guy confirmed he has been having problems with the post !!! )

Got 2 items removed as I made the mistake of stating I had some bike parts that I could offer at extra cost.

(Ebay accusing me of trying to get out of paying the fees)

PAYPAL have you over a barrel as how else can the Worldwide buyers easily pay for the item.

Listing 4 RC Tamiya F1 Ferrari's on tonight (Same User id) :lol:

Another recent one:

Sell a rear wiper motor, bloke wins it really cheap £16 plus £4 delivery, he sends a cheque, and says he needs it asap. So I send it out (big mistake) and pay the cheque in to my bank, the cheque get returned to my "stopped" and I never he from him again!

So it basically cost me £6 to send him the item, oh plus Ebay Listing and FV fees!! Are Ebay interested??? Why the F would they, right!!?? :wacko:

Ebay is so bias towards buyers, don't they realise that bending over sellers will only work for so long before we quit!?

^ ^ ^

HAAAAAAAa

:lol:

i think i pee'd a little bit with laughter at that

my chap is now trying to convince me that he tried to contact after he bid to get it removed but he had something important to do

... his final bid was 2 minutes before the end of the auction :S

seriously some people should get stringed up by ebay

how do you work out charges for paypal etc?? As i have to contact a bidder to tell him the final price etc??

Paypal is 4% Andy

So if you receive £100, Paypal will take £4 leaving you with £96.

To make sure you got at least £100 you would have to charge £105

Hope this helps! :wacko:

Another Ebay dilemma...advice appreciated.

Background to my uneasiness to make International Bank Transfers:

Won a set of BBS RMs from Ebay.de last year for £200 including delivery (£150 for the wheels £50 delivery) from a member with 99% positive feedback, fella was in contact and seemed ok, so I sent him the money via IBT (unreversible!), sent him an email to let him know, he thanked me and said he would get wheels packed up and sent out, weeks pass and they dont turned up, I email him, but no replies....

Never here from him again, and Ebay do **** all!

So...

I stupidly find myself in a similar position having bought a wheel, but can't think of a way to pay him without risking a complete lose! :wacko:

Any ideas???

Another Ebay dilemma...advice appreciated.

Background to my uneasiness to make International Bank Transfers:

Won a set of BBS RMs from Ebay.de last year for £200 including delivery (£150 for the wheels £50 delivery) from a member with 99% positive feedback, fella was in contact and seemed ok, so I sent him the money via IBT (unreversible!), sent him an email to let him know, he thanked me and said he would get wheels packed up and sent out, weeks pass and they dont turned up, I email him, but no replies....

Never here from him again, and Ebay do **** all!

So...

I stupidly find myself in a similar position having bought a wheel, but can't think of a way to pay him without risking a complete lose! :wacko:

Any ideas???

Ouch

Is the guy still selling stuff on ebay ??

I would have requested his contact no. via ebay and give him a call.

I am sure a few of us could destroy his feedback by purchasing low cost items from him.

Surely there must be some dubbers in the scene that have contacts in Germany, that can help you out.

As some of you will know, I had my recently refurbed BBS on a shop inventory listing, wasn't getting much exposure, and needed to sell them so put them on an auction.

Checked on Ebay, and they weren't in my items for sale, was pretty pleased as I thought they had sold....happy days! however on further investigation, I found they had been removed from sale for violating Ebay terms and conditions.

I had not included the "Best offer" feature which was included on my shop inventory listing, but had mentioned in the listing that I would accept offers. If I had done this intentional, I guess I wouldn't be bothered, however it was ebay who had unchecked all my options when I sent the item to auction, it also didn't allow me to and a reserve, as the system freeze when ever I have tried to.

This company is a joke, I would contact them to give the a piece of my mind, but they are the most faceless company I can think off, it takes a bloomin' hour to find an email address and you just get some BS automated response!! So thats another £6 into their greedy fanny pockets!!

Why does no one leave feedback until you leave their feedback?

What ever happend to honesty

Good point!!!

i hate ebay. i paid for something recently but the seller gave and instant unpaid item strike after i told him i already paid. i leave negative feedback for him, but just because i called him mentally ill on the feedback it gets removed so he doesnt get punished, but i do as i now have negative from him. lovely person!

and i didnt even do anything wrong. i set item not delivered dispute to ebay and closed it to report that i didnt get item but they are ignoring me. luckily i have managed to cancel the cheque before seller deposited it. all this from an over 10,000 power seller company. grrr. dont order any silicone/ducting from autoperformanceonline on ebay or from their website.