GTi Spring Festy Santa Pod CLUB LUPO Stand Sunday 13th April :D

Jen

I dont think I'll be able to make it now guys....I've got a heavy late night tomorrow...and my bird wont want to get up early enough for us to leave and get there at a decent time!

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of cleaning and polishing going on tomorrow! better bring your sun glasses as the Arosa is going to be even more blinding on the eyes as usual :lol:

Really looking foreward to it now, lets hope the weather will be like last years spring festival!

I dont think I'll be able to make it now guys....I've got a heavy late night tomorrow...and my bird wont want to get up early enough for us to leave and get there at a decent time!

ok thanks for letting us know

Any chance i can get on the stand?

Wont be able to make the convoy because im coming from Sheffield!

let me see how many spaces we have as there are 2 people already waiting for a space

i was driving out of santa pod and the rack came straight off scratching the back and then buckled as it hit the floor, i could have put it back on but i didnt have any spanners and it had buckled like i said so it was really flimsy! i had to leave it by the side of the road as i could fit it in! :(

really miss it! the car looks really gay without it! :(

i was driving out of santa pod and the rack came straight off scratching the back and then buckled as it hit the floor, i could have put it back on but i didnt have any spanners and it had buckled like i said so it was really flimsy! i had to leave it by the side of the road as i could fit it in! :(

really miss it! the car looks really gay without it! :(

Oh no way! I was there today, saw your lupo, looking very original, nothing there at all like yours and had lots of people saying wow look at that.

Loved the look, shame your rack fell off though! Was a good day, shame about the rain and not seeing many lupo's on the strip.

yeah. most of the day! :) red hat black hoodie and glasses?

yea i c ya

Nice lupo mate one of a kind

shame bout the roof rack :(

u get much money in ur corona bucket?

When i was walking around i noticed the lupo stand bit had a few spaces, i was gonna ask if i can bring mine round, had no idea who to ask though :lol:

Did anyone at all put their lupo on the strip? I was waiting all day for one, the line looked crazy though, bet half of those people were lining up all day and probably didnt get a chance to go on, rubbish weather!

The weather was really bad, i queued up to run the strip for what must have been 2 hours before i got to run! You weren't supposed to leave your cars either as the 'strip can open at any moment' and therefore you'd be blocking the queue.