Viktoria from Hungary

Vicus

Hi,

I'm Viktoria (Vicus) from Hungary. 2 weeks ago I bought a second hand Lupo! :) One years ago I bought my first car Audi A2. I wanted to buy Lupo, but my boyfriend told me, Audi is better, it has got 5 doors, bigger, etc. I like Audi A2, but I LOVE LUPO! So 2 weeks ago I changed my car! :)

I prefer diesel car. We have only diesel cars. Some day I burnt clutch of my boyfriend's petrol car when I tow... since then I don't drive petrol cars...

I'd like beautify my Lupo, I hope you will help me. I just want a little back wing/spoiler first time! :)

(I have no picture about my car, yet, but I work on it....)

So, it's me! It's a funny, blond girl! :)

I'd like beautify my Lupo, I hope you will help me. I just want a little back wing/spoiler first time! :)

Well done on the 3L purchase! The Boot lid of the 3L is a little different to the rest of the Lupo range so i think you'll struggle to find a spoiler to fit.

Well done on the 3L purchase! The Boot lid of the 3L is a little different to the rest of the Lupo range so i think you'll struggle to find a spoiler to fit.

Really?! I didn't know the back door of 3L is diff. from other Lupo! Thanks.

Really?! I didn't know the back door of 3L is diff. from other Lupo! Thanks.

The main difference is the thickness at the top and I think the 3L boot is alloy, not steel.

3L boot...

rear.jpeg

cut1.jpeg

GTI boot...

GTi_side.jpg

Non GTi boot...

Lupo_side.jpg

...and a photo I found that I like...

02.jpg

The main difference is the thickness at the top and I think the 3L boot is alloy, not steel.

3L boot...

rear.jpeg

cut1.jpeg

GTI boot...

GTi_side.jpg

Non GTi boot...

Lupo_side.jpg

...and a photo I found that I like...

02.jpg

Thank the informations! It's very kind of you! You help me a lot! :) I have known is is made of alloy.

But is it size diff. from other Lupo?

In Hungary Lupo is very rearly car...

This extension to the boot is, I assume, there to act like a spoiler, though to reduce 'drag' and therefore help to reduce fuel use.

3l-cut1-HL.jpg

Lupo_side-HL.jpg

So really, you already have a built in spoiler. The extended boot lid would also change the fitment area for the spoiler.

You could swap for a GTi boot, or a non GTi and add an after market spoiler.

Edited by Silver!

welcome.. not ever seen any modded 3ls yet..

scrappy doo @ is that your sig?? its massive!!! :lol:

Dear AndyP,

I don't understand you. maybe there is a problem with my english....Sorry.

So, you have never seen 3L with spoiler and any change? Well, I hope you will see it soon! :)

This extension to the boot is, I assume, there to act like a spoiler, though to reduce 'drag' and therefore help to reduce fuel use.

3l-cut1-HL.jpg

Lupo_side-HL.jpg

So really, you already have a built in spoiler. The extended boot lid would also change the fitment area for the spoiler.

I think I see everything. Thank you! You have some good idea! Thnx :)

Hello and welcome, your English is great, its just andyp's that is poor! :lol:

I will look forward to seeing the rest of your changes to the 3L, although i think it looks nice without the spoiler :)

Hello and welcome, your English is great, its just andyp's that is poor! :lol:

I will look forward to seeing the rest of your changes to the 3L, although i think it looks nice without the spoiler :)

Thanks Adam, it's very kind of you! But the man always wants other. The blond want to be black.... :)

First things first, Hi and welcome :)

3l-cut1-HL.jpg

Lupo_side-HL.jpg

That is not 100% true guys. In fact, the first 3L Lupos had that funny boot lid made of magnesium. VW had problems as they rotted quite early so from 2003 onwards they just fitted the standard boot lid to the 3L Lupos. So it depends on your car year. If it's 2003+ you'll be able to fir any wing that's been made for the Lupo or the Arosa.

The best you could do is take a picture of the back of your car so we would be able to help you out. ;)

EDIT: Found a picture of a 3L (this is a 2004 car)

salam5.jpg

:shades:

Edited by Blue Loop

That is not 100% true guys. In fact, the first 3L Lupos had that funny boot lid made of magnesium. VW had problems as they rotted quite early so from 2003 onwards they just fitted the standard boot lid to the 3L Lupos. So it depends on your car year. If it's 2003+ you'll be able to fir any wing that's been made for the Lupo or the Arosa.

The best you could do is take a picture of the back of your car so we would be able to help you out. ;)

salam5.jpg

Cool! Take a photo of your car.

..and Blue Loop: That is obviously a Ferrari as the badge donates.

Fantasztikus.

Look out for our UK registered Diesel Loopy in the summer. We should be in Budapest and down by the Balaton.

What a suprise?! Fantasztikus is Hungarian spelling...! If you come to Budapest and Balaton, contact me and we'll meet... :)

vicus@ no your english is very good, there isnt a lot of 3l's over here so obv very rare..

adam@ cheeky sod!!

Crusoe@: :lol:

:D Thnx

(I think to join in Club Lopu for 2 weeks! But I don't mind! )

Hi i got family that live in Erd and Budapest.....sorry going off topic a bit....But welcome Newbie like me.... :rolleyes:

Hi Kissy,

My grandparents also lived in Érd! :) I spent a lot of summer in Érd! (when I was child....) :)

salam5.jpg

Hi 'Blue Loop'

My car's year is 2002. The boot lid made of magnezium and the steering wheel too. I will take a photo, just it's dark now...