beat my insurance quote!

Sarah_Diamond

£177 paid to Admiral.

No claims protected, 3 points declared, lowered on coilovers, business use, replacement car, legal cover, named other driver...

Do I win?

Age? :lol:

£1183 fully comp on my GTI but im only 20 and loads of mods!

But add even alloy wheels and quote triples.lol

really? see i have always declared my mods and they have never made much of a difference tbh. but as you said there are so many variables its too difficult to compare tbh

insurance for my GTi is £315 fully comp with sheila's wheels.....think about £250 excess (cant quite remember), no claims protection and handbag cover lol :lol:

:lol: I want to go with sheila's wheels just so I can have a bit of paper with hangbag cover on it :lol:

Haven't read it all but I'd go with Tesco every time. Been driving a looooooooong time and they beat the 'ladies insurance companies' everytime.

Diamond wanted £900 for me, bearing in mind my age etc etc I thought it was a bit steep. My renewal from Tesco at the time was around £400. I'm still with Tesco and am insured on both the Loops and my insurance is really low and they've protected my no claims.

Had two bumps, both non-fault and male drivers :coffee:, and they've sorted it all out with no issues their end.

• 1 month later...