THE NEED FOR SPEED!!

EaRNi!

• 1 month later...

some pics of my gti ,hope you like them,

shes running on 17's -60mm

powerflow system ,standard airbox with cold air supply,the cutout on bonnet has been filled,the badge recess on boot smoothed ,but ive put a badge back on,

soon to come are coilovers,possibly a remap??,and 280mm brakes,bonnet and front bumper respray,stone chips arent to bad but im fussy!!

l2-1.jpg

l5.jpg

l1.jpg

l6.jpg

chavin hell ! 17s on a lupo ?? what you done to that bonnet ?

Edited by Olliea3

• 2 weeks later...

shutup pete! :rolleyes:

No-Freaking-Way. I was going to put Equips on! Looks sweet like I thought is would! What sizes you got? :)

haha indeed no-way!

thier rota's - fake splits saved me money :coffee: meh, i still love them :lol: thier 15x8 et10, fronts took a little bit of work to get in okay though.

Edited by benh198

haha indeed no-way!

thier rota's - fake splits saved me money :coffee: meh, i still love them :lol: thier 15x8 et10, fronts took a little bit of work to get in okay though.

Haha, so I still got hope to be first! :lol: I'm going for 1" wider fronts too!

Awesome GTI, I must say :shades:

Edited by jjjkkk

heres my contribution :)

5625647707_0c65401242.jpg

lupo :D / 40D by Be...n, on Flickr

in the proses of saving for these for my tdi haha. looks class dude, was hoping to be the first to run them in this colour on a lupo but you beat me to it :( haha guess im aiming for first on a non gti now then :lol:

EXCUSE ME!

You can't have those awesome pictures and have them maximum size of (1024 x 679)!!!

I want some as my 1920x1080 background! :lol:

haha okay il sort it this weekend!

Haha, so I still got hope to be first! :lol: I'm going for 1" wider fronts too!

Awesome GTI, I must say :shades:

cheers man! you want 9's up front and 8's in the back? :confused: let me know howmuch the 01's cost you! :D

in the proses of saving for these for my tdi haha. looks class dude, was hoping to be the first to run them in this colour on a lupo but you beat me to it :( haha guess im aiming for first on a non gti now then :lol:

do it mate! they will fit nicely in the non gti cause of the smaller track in the front, they poke abit more there than what i want on mine cause its wider :(

Edited by benh198

Haha! That's my wife Jabbles, apparently she was pointing at my mate who was in a 'seductive' position over his bonnet like a promo girl, but by the time I switch round to get the shot he'd stood up again! Cheers fella!