My err... Corsa :P

j2ono

Hey hey, I've browsed this forum enough times as a guest so figured I'd finally sign up :]

This is what my car looked like a few months ago:

mine1zu1.jpg

But it's in a bodyshop at the moment having a few major changes to it; new custom rear bumper, sorting out the arches for the keskins and just generally tidying her up:

bodyshop3fd9.jpg

I'm after some Lupo mirrors to do something custom with, fed up of having dumbo mirrors on mine now so if anybody can sort me out a pair, you know where I am...

Let me know what you guys think, hope it doesn't offend too much :P

I like that, its tidy :)

Hope the new rear bumper continues the theme?

Will do buddy. I had a custom smooth rear on it before but I've taken it off as it didn't really flow. The new one should.

Glad some of you like it, guess with it being a corsa it'll never be to everyones taste but I couldn't afford a vag car when I turned 17 so had to settle for a 1.4 corsa.

Any of you gonna be at fast show/e38 etc.?

hi there, was reading a couple of your posts on corsa C uk or what ever its called, and noticed your having a few problems with your wheels, have you solved these yet?

I wouldnt say sorted, but it's better yeah. Problem is with the rears being 9's tbh. That and the offsets that Keskin make them in and what you can readily get hold of. They're on and I should be able to slam it, so we'll see. Hopefully it wont rub too much :(

Is it you with the borbets on a corsa?

no no i drive a clio mate, its my wee bro thats got a corsa he was reading me your posts as im somewhat of a know it all on keskins lol

why go for the 9s on the rear if its going to cause trouble? surely better off with the 7s at ET 30 or something iirc corsa are 37 standard or something,

if you mill too much off the 9s you will end up with them sitting too far in on the hub?

no no i drive a clio mate, its my wee bro thats got a corsa he was reading me your posts as im somewhat of a know it all on keskins lol

why go for the 9s on the rear if its going to cause trouble? surely better off with the 7s at ET 30 or something iirc corsa are 37 standard or something,

if you mill too much off the 9s you will end up with them sitting too far in on the hub?

ahh right.

basically, i had 7.5's all round, and y'no, it looked good, but not good enough. i just had to do the 9's.

i originally had et15 9's, that didnt work at all, settled for et 25 now, and had 4.5mm machined off the backs. sits quite well now, should be able to give it a good 50mm drop imo.

:)

• 2 weeks later...