Porsche wheels - recommendations, sizes and fitments?

oohweewee

I've been looking at purchasing a set of classic Porsche wheels for a Lupo (i.e Teledials, D90's etc); can anyone recommend sizes and fitment options? I appreciate i'll need hub adapters etc but just how easy is it?? Your pic's with sizes would be great! :confused:

hi i run 6 x 15 front and 7 x 15 back cookie cutters with a 30mm adaptor all round

I`ve got 7x16" +8x16" Teledials I think the et is 52.5 and I`ve got 20mm adaptors with 195/40/16 tyres and its just a case of bolt on your adaptor ,mine has 4 allen key bolts then bolt on your wheels easy peasy. Need to watch out for the wheels et so that they don`t stick out too far and rub etc

Cost wise the adaptors are about £130 ish but can be bought 2nd hand and wheels depend on condition + rarity

edition38show5.jpg

edition38show40.jpg

et22 will be quite hard to find i reckon, et52's are more common, i soooo wish id kept mine now.

im running 30mm adapters on front and 20mm on back of mione, and i have 7's front 8's rear, although i may see if i can get away with 30mm on the back as well for some stance. lol

haha.

This is why I love being so new to the "dub" scene.

I have to ask, what on earth does "et" mean and the "offset" I know it's something to do with the rims, rim sizes and all that jazz, just want someone to put an exact finger on the subject.

Sorry it's not related to your question!.

haha.

This is why I love being so new to the "dub" scene.

I have to ask, what on earth does "et" mean and the "offset" I know it's something to do with the rims, rim sizes and all that jazz, just want someone to put an exact finger on the subject.

Sorry it's not related to your question!.

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=14493

That post in the How-To/information archive should have all the info that you need on ET, offsets and all that other good stuff.

D