Adrian Flux Insurance

leddy

My insurance is up at the end of the month. fkux are by far the cheapest.

whats peoples opinions of them?

im thru adrian flux nt really sure what theyre like as ive never amended or needed to cantact them bout anything bar renewals...oh and never take theyre renweal price, my renewal was 550 and i let the date go past sao i had to get a requote which turned out to be 374 quid..also got a discount for being a member on here

Imo, crap.

When I was with them it took ages to get hold of anyone at premium rate call. They charge admin fees for everything., and the are not the cheapest.

They search for cheap insurers as they are like a database, and never give you the cheapest. Its how they make their money

Ive been with them the past few years and they are quite good when it comes to providing low quotes, as Picola says they dont always give you the cheapest quote tho.

I always say that Performance Direct have provided a cheaper quote and they always do their best to beat it so give that a try also.

I manages to get them to protect my no claims discount for free also (should have been £40 extra)

Sh*t!!!

Skanked me out of £20,000 on an agreed valuation policy.

When it came to the payout after the car was stolen i got a cheque for £3000, due to small print on the bottom of a form they dont give you (or make known that it exists), which states they will only pay agreed value or half market value, which ever is the least.

My advice is stay well clear. Even if they are cheaper in the premium they get it back by sticking the excess high.

STAY CLEAR!

I wonder if i get another threatening letter from their solicitors after posting this, just like i did the last time i mentioned anything about them.

HIC & Adrian Fux are the same company!!! :lol:

Compared to other brokers they aren't bad at all although they dont offer agreed value policies on vehicles (HIC will though!), admin fees may seem a little steep but no more than anywhere else.

im a little confused as to what to do. The flux quote seems spot on to me. but i cant afford to get f**ked over if i needed to claim.

surely all insurers are as bad as each other?? ive never heard anyone whos happy! unless they havent had to make a claim etc.

I got a claim going through with them at the moment. Seems to be going fine... I could recommend them so far...

My bike insurance was £900 else where.. I paid £600 with leathers included with them.

Is it true Flux and HIC are the same?

Rang HIC a few days ago for quote, then tryed flux and they said they arnt going to try and beat it as they work for same company, true? 1st Ive heard

*Just read they have merdged* :lol:

Explains why they want about £200 more this year, what the hell? More time driving and less mods, and they want more WTF? :lol:

Gona try this performance Direct

Edited by Bikerz